10. The Truth part 2

Later when type came to know he is pregnant he first doubted Tharn coz he was that day when tharn brought him home...drunk and he doesn't trust tharn ...coz he is the only evil in his eye....but soon when the doctor told him that he is more than a month pregnant ...he was shocked...that There is nothing to do with Tharn.... Type tried to remember whenever he had sex with champ but he couldn't remember after the breakup they ever had any unprotected sex...coz type never believed his drugged version so he doesn't allow him to have sex without protection...

But it's been a long time when we had sex how can I be pregnant....he remembers that night...when Champ kissed him without his permission...he understands that night apart from kiss something else happened...he called Champ to meet him...

Champ came and type told him that he is pregnant....first champ was very surprised and later when he felt type is serious then he said he didn't do anything with him....

Type said he don't believe him ..coz he kissed him that night without permission and gave him a drug....and after that drug, he doesn't remember anything....

Champ: Type I can't be a father of this child ....coz I can't become a father...as per my doctor. I regularly took a specific drug which made me infertile... Did you remember when in the first year you first caught me with drugs...and I told you I am doing drugs before this first year....that was the same drug which made me infertile that's why you have not become pregnant after having so active in sex life with me....and type I came to know this recently and I left taking drugs...I am going to the rehab center to get cleaned....

Type: I am sorry champ....I told you so many times but you didn't listen to me....but Champ if it's not you then....who is the father of this child....j am feeling like a whore champ who don't know who is the father of this child....

Champ: Type, if you don't mind ...then you can wait for me till I get cleaned from the rehab center...it doesn't matter to me whose child is this....if you can still accept me then I am ready to be a father of this baby type....as I still love you....and don't think that j can't become a father that's why I am asking you this...I asked you to be mine coz ... I realized my mistake that what I have lost in this bad habit...and I want to start my life again....

Type: Champ I am happy that you have decided to good with your life and realized your mistake but I am not sure what to do with all this....I can't forget that you forced me to take that drug and due to which now I am standing here still wondering who is the father of this child...but yes I will always be your friend champ...we can always be in touch ....whenever you need me you can call me....

They both left with the good note ....and type called someone at whom he has doubt....

Type: Hello Lhong....how are you?

Lhong: Hello Type my friend....I am sorry type what I did to you ...but you know that dad forced me to do all this...else I would have not done this with you....but see its good for you too type you are working in such a big company with such a salary...

Type: I remembered what you did that night with me Lhong...

Lhong: What? Oh good but let me tell you that was just a mistake I was drunk and you were really something ...type and I couldn't control I thought you forget everything...Lhong said everything in one breath and he was really nervous and scared...

Type: I knew it that was you...I didn't even mention which night and what I remembered but you confessed your sin...why did you do that with me...you raped me Lhong ....

Lhong: How it is considered to be raped you didn't even say No for once...you enjoyed it...

Type: It was a rape coz I was drunk you bastard...and now I am pregnant with your child....

Lhong: What?? Lhong got nervous...but you are man...oh is this the same case like I heard a man can get pregnant....shit...type please tell me you are not pregnant ...my dad will kill me type, please....

Type: Do hell with you and your dad I am going to report it to the police...and they will confirm after the DNA test that you raped me...

Lhong: How can it be rape when you sleep with Champ after a breakup and being his friend...I am also your friend so it will consider as friends with benefits relationship....

Type: You are sick Lhong...I and champ have shared a long relationship and mutually broke up and it was our choice to have sex or not and everyone has right to choose with whom we can have sex...but with you, I never asked you to touch me ...what you thought of me ...am I a whore to you...you bastard....

Lhong: Type I am sorry...when champ gave you the drug you asked me to put you in bed ... I tried to open your clothes co you spilled alcohol in it...you looked really sexy type...you flawless skin...Lhong looked with lustful eyes...

Type stepped back...Lhong...behave yourself...

Lhong: See it's your mistake type you are damn sexy...and I was drunk I couldn't control...and I fucked you twice....

Type: closed his eyes in disgust....lhong I would have spared you if you confessed this the next day...But you made a lot of mistakes...

First mistake, that you thought of me as a whore that can sleep with any friend

Second, being my friend you ever thought of me like this...

Third, you fucked me twice when I was drunk which was a rape...

Fourth, you remembered everything but you choose to be quiet...

Fifth, you still don't realize your mistake and look me with the same eye...instead of saying sorry....so no I won't show any mercy on you...even I will sue your company for defaming my image in the market....so now you are doomed..

Lhong: Okay Type go and tell the police then they will investigate and they will arrest champ for dealing with illegal drugs and drugged you...I will tell them that you asked me for sex and I do it as it is common in our group to have sex with friends...but champ will be arrested for whole life....and as per defaming is concerned I won't let tharn out of this as he asked me to do it ...so think ...do you want your best friend as well as your new friend in so much trouble ....

Type was shocked after listening to Lhong...he felt he never knew this man....Type gave a disgusted look to Lhong and left....and decided not to say anything and from that, type became quiet...

And Lhong started troubling type...he called him and messaged him to say sorry for his behavior...but type didn't listen to him...and one day when he called champ to tell the whole story Mr. Leo heard him....and told Tharn about it...

Tharn felt bad about type but he felt so proud of the way type handled everything and the sacrifice he gave for his friend and him....if this person can do so much..... for a person whom he didn't love anymore...so how much he can do for one whom he loves...tharn felt something for type huge respect and a soft feeling...maybe love...

Flashback end....

Type heard a knock on the door...he saw Tharn....

Type: I will sleep here today please go and sleep

Tharn: no type...you will sleep with me...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: Today is our first Night type..as last night we slept alone but..today....

Type gulped Tharn what are you doing....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 4 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2