41.Driving me Crazy

After a few hours, they get up and go out on a date...

Tharn: someone is looking so sexy in this suit...I love you honey and thank you for giving me time....I really loved this...spending time alone with you is like living a dream...

Type: I love you too baby....Tharn...I have a surprise for you...when we get back...I will show you....

Tharn: hmm...Tharn and type go for a long drive after dinner....and Tharn was really tired...they reached the resort...Tharn took the bath and lay on the bed waiting for Type's surprise...

Type: baby please don't tease me much....type is wearing a long red net shirt....and smiling as he knows Tharn is going to love that...but when he didn't hear anything he looked at Tharn...he saw Tharn is sleeping....

Tharn...baby....are you that tired...type felt bad...so mean...I bring this for you so that you will love it but...you are...huh...

Type get under the blanket and sleep....he was really angry....

In the middle of the night....

Type growl in his sleep...something is disturbing his sleep...

Aaahh let me sleep....Tharnnnn...noooo...

Tharn: what no baby...Tharn dug his head in Type's neck and kissing him...

Tharn touched type dick....Tharn was really horny....coz when Tharn opens his eyes in the middle of the night and saw type is sleeping in a corner of bed...

He pulls type close to him but he felt type is wearing something....Tharn switched on the light and remove the blanket from type he saw...type is wearing a net redshirt...which is coming to his thigh wearing red net underwear that's it..he looks damm sexy...Tharn realized type wanted to show him this and maybe being tired he slept...

Tharn closed the lights and turn on the romantic dim lights so that he can see type....

Type: aahhh babes...type barely open his eyes and saw Tharn on his top naked.... don't touch me asshole ....I wore this and you ignored....

Tharn: I am sorry baby ...I swear I won't do this again....

Tharn is looking with his lustful eyes at type's body....aaahh baby from where you get this....

Aaahh Tharn....fucker you can't do this....I am mad at you and you are making me hard....

Tharn: tonight I will make you cum more than you ever thought baby...Tharn still on Type's neck sucking it....and type is moaning.....

Tharn bites Type's ear....lick his earlobe.....he moves his hand under Type's underwear....if you wear this baby I swear I will fuck you every day like I am going to do now....

Tharn looked to type while his fingers are teasing type cavity....aaahhhh Tharn kissed type...they both moaned in each other's mouth....

Type grab Tharn hair for support.....ahhhhh tharnn....

Tharn get down and started kissing type without breaking the eye contact...he pulls Type's shirt up and sucked his nipples....you look amazing in this baby....now you have to take responsibility for your act....

Tharn reached to Type's dick and sucked his dick....type scream in pleasure...ahhh baby....

Type's dick is in Tharn's mouth...his asshole is tortured by Tharn's fingers and his nipples are teasing by another hand.....

Type is nothing but just a moaning mess....Type's phone started ringing....both were shocked who called type at this hour....

Type grab his phone....Lhong have you lost your mind...at 3 am you are calling your boss...

Lhong: Type I just wanted to ask when you are coming....I heard you went on a honeymoon...with that asshole....I thought maybe you were sick...but you lied to me...

Type was about to shout when Tharn took the phone... Tharn put the phone near the table without disconnecting it....

And started doing what he was doing....

Type unaware of all this shouting Tharn's name...ahhhh fuckkk baby aaaa Tharn stops teasing him and started fucking type....

Type: ahhha Tharnnnn you are so good yesss...I want more...fuck me, baby...fuck me...aahhh aahhhhh.....they did this for 3 hours and after coming for multiple times....Tharn looked at the phone it's still connected he put it in his ear and heard sobbing....he disconnected the call....and lay down beside type...

Type: how dare he call me this late this is too much Tharn....

Tharn: baby I don't want to discuss anything...but I have a question for you...how could you do this....

Type: baby I swear I haven't done anything...I don't know why he called me this late...

Tharn: I am not asking about Lhong....I am asking wearing such a slutty dress ....what you wanna do...are you planning to give me a heart attack and take all Rangnok Industries....

Type: oh shit....you got my plan...I have to think something different...should I strip and do a pole dance here to give you a heart attack....

Or can I wear a nurse uniform and play doctor doctor with you....or you want me to play a slut...who wants someone to fuck him bad....

Tharn: now you invited this baby....Tharn again gets on top of type...kill me, baby...I am dying to die like this....

Type: so you want more...tell me, baby, what I need to do to get Rangnok industries....

Tharn: try something which takes my breath...which makes me crazy and I want you more....

Type: Though I don't have to do anything for all this I have something for you lets see how you will handle yourself....tharn rangnok...take a deep breath coz .. Next, you will definitely forget to breathe....

Type get up.....then close your eyes and don't sleep this time...I have something for you ...let make this honeymoon special for you....

Tharn: and I will make sure that Lhong can never forget my honeymoon....he drop a message to Mr. Leo...you made a wrong move Lhong... I was patient coz of type ...coz I want to let type punish you...but I guess my Lioness is not enough for you...and you want the lion to leave his den to hunt....your choice....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You