47.Tharn's Gift

Tharn was sleeping when he felt someone is standing with a candle.... He opened his eyes with difficulty and shouts aaahhh ghostttttt....

Tharn switched on the light... Type

Type: Am I look like a ghost to you....

Tharn: baby what are you doing here?? In my white shirt with a candle....

Type: open your eyes and see it's not only a candle.... it's a cake too...

Tharn: oh happy birthday baby...sorry I forgot...

Type: it's not my birthday...

Tharn: so happy anniversary baby...I am sorry I forgot....

Type: baby it's your birthday...

Tharn; oh Happy birthday to me baby sorry I forgot....

Type: asshole...you are still in sleep....go wash your wash and come ....

Tharn: hmm....Tharn did as type said and laughed....the way he reacted.....

Type: Tharn what you want as your birthday gift...

Tharn: nothing I just want my munchkin and our baby.... let's cut the cake together....

They both cut the cake ....Type took a cake and rub it on his lips....your gift sweety....

Tharn: hmm you know what I am going to love....Tharn tasted it on Type's lips....hmm it's yummy honey....

Type: me or cake...

Tharn: both....I want more....

Type: what me or cake....

Tharn: you .....I want you more baby....can we....

Type: yes we can ...I have taken very good care of myself so that my hubby can make love to me on his birthday.....

Tharn: carry type and took him to the bed...

I won't leave you easily...and you know that right....

Type: I am not asking you to stop baby....I also want you...I have craved for your touch....I also want you Tharn.....

Tharn: tell me what you want....show me how much you want me....

Type: I want you to touch every inch of my body Tharn...I want you....please make love to me...

Tharn: Smiled and leaned to kiss type...type you are really cute...Tharn started removing clothes and in no minute they were laying naked under blanket Tharn thrusting slowly....

Type: Happy Birthday hubby....and Happy Birthday Dadda...

Tharn: Thanks Munchkin and Thank you, baby....

They both cum in unison and kissed each other......

Type: What you want on your birthday Tharn..

Tharn: you...I don't want anything except you baby....

Type: But I am already yours Tharn....

Tharn: Sit on the bed make Type also sit and lean on Tharn body....

Type our baby is growing faster...I feel like... it's yesterday when you gave me news of your pregnancy...

Type: hmm

Tharn rubbing Type's tummy with one hand and his member with other...making Type moan....