31.Board meeting

Tharn: baby please don't cry....baby I can't see you in this state....

Type is naked under shower sitting on the floor and crying his heart out...both stay there for some time...and Tharn carries type with him ...dried him and put him under blanket....baby stays there else you will catch a cold...

Tharn started removing his wet clothes....he removed his shirt...and turned to go back to the washroom to change the rest ....

Type: Tharn don't leave me....please ...

Tharn: I am not leaving you, baby... coming in 2 minutes ...I just need to change....

Type: there is nothing which I haven't seen...remove in front of me and come here immediately....

Tharn: removed the rest of his clothes... Type was looking at him lustfully....tharn dried himself and get under a blanket....

The body of both boys is cold....due to staying under the shower for so long....

Tharn: why are you so quiet what's in your mind Type?? And why were you looking at me like that??

Type: I was admiring my husband's body....

Tharn: why you are doing this to me, baby...

You are naked and cold still so far from me...tharn pull-type close ..and started planting kisses...you are hard baby...

Type: ahhh you always do this with me Tharn...they both made love and stay in a close embrace...I wanna sleep now...

Tharn: come to my chest and sleep peacefully....

Type get on top of Tharn...I am sorry Tharn I know I am in a bad state and you have to take care of me but I don't know why I can't control myself ...I did for a long but now every feeling is making me weak....I don't have any control over all this...

Tharn: Type can you do me a favor, please??

Type: what Tharn...??

Tharn: I have taken an appointment with a  psychiatrist tomorrow... I want you to go there... will you do this much for me.. Type you are crying for so long and I know you are trying your best not to cry but I believe you need help...please Type for me ....this will help you...I am so worried about your Type...

Type: But Tharn I am fine I don't need any help...I will be okay...

Tharn: No type you are not okay ...please baby I am really worried about you...

Type: will you come with me??

Tharn: No for tomorrow's session but I have asked Mr. Leo ...he will be there with you... I am sorry I have a very important meeting with a foreign delegate so I can't come...

Type: so should I get married to Mr. Leo then...

Tharn: Baby I am sorry please sweety just for tomorrow... I promise I will always be free after that meeting.... I will be only yours....just spare me for one day...

Type: hmm...type thought...I know Tharn why you will be free from tomorrow....you are seriously doing this for me....and I can't even do anything for you...

They both sleep after the conversation and the next morning Mr. Leo came to pick Type... Tharn and type left for different places...

In the meeting...

Tharn was sitting alone with face down...he has somehow managed himself not to cry in front of the director and other members...he has given so much to this company and now he has to leave his chair his position and work as a normal employee in the company....but he is ready to do all for type...