23.You need to cry

Tharn: Received a call hello....yes Robert....is everything all right...did type went home safely...??

Robert: Sir I am taking Type sir to the hospital please reach their he met with an accident...

Tharn: What?? How?? Where is type....is he alright??

Robert: I can't talk I am driving ...please reach the hospital and call Dr. Tyler too...

Tharn: Get up from his place and run...he calls Shaun to bring car...and before Shaun came to pick him.... he called Tyler too...Shaun take me to the hospital fast....I don't care how many traffic rules you break Shaun but I need to be there as soon as possible...so drive as fast as you can...

Aah type please baby be safe...please sweety.....just wait for some time...your tharn is coming to you...

Shaun drives fast and reached the hospital ...tharn run towards the place where Robert asked him to come...

Tyler: Tharn ...Thank god you came please sign on this paper... immediately...we have to take type for Operation....

Tharn: what?? Where is Type let me see him...and what is this paper??

Tyler: You can't see him he is in a bad state....and this paper is for operation...it says if anything happens to him during operation hospital is not responsible for loss...

Tharn: turn to look at Tyler and he grabs Tyler's collar.... listens to me carefully if anything happens to him I will destroy this hospital so I don't care how ...I want my child and Type to be safe....

Tyler: Tharn I can understand your emotions but please control yourself we are trying our best...type has lost too much blood and due to internal bleeding and being unconscious ...his condition is critical...so please sign these papers...and have faith in God Tharn....

Tharn: sign the papers and sit on the bench No no please save my Type...I will die without him....Please someone help me...

Robert: sir calm down ....everything will be fine....

Tharn: Looked at him how all this happened,....why did I hire you...what the hell you were doing there....

Robert: sir he was inside the room and I was waiting downstairs as per your instruction...after some time I saw Type sir came out running and he slipped and fell from the stairs...but ...

Tharn: crying hard.....but...but what?

Robert: Sir, I saw Lhong there....when type sir fell he shouted Type sir's name and follow him to grab him from falling ...and he came to help type sir but when he saw me he run away...

Tharn eyes turned into a red volcano....he was fuming with anger...he called Lhong.....Lhong....you bastard ....just pray you haven't done anything to my Type... else I swear...I will kill you....if anything happens to my Type or my Baby ....you are fucking dead....Lhong disconnected the call in fear...

Tharn was crying.... after 2 hours of surgery...Tyler came outside...

Tharn: Tyler how are Type and my baby...is everything went well....tell me they are fine, please....

Tyler: Type is out of Danger but....he lost his child ....

Tharn's legs gave up....he falls in his place no..Tyler...no...you are lying....my baby....Tyler please....say that you are lying....listen I promise I will listen to you ...I will do everything as you say...I won't touch-type ...I will take care of type and my baby...I won't let my Type put legs down from bed I swear....I will do anything and everything but please say my child is fine...tharn is crying like hell....my baby.....please Tyler please I beg you....

Tyler: I am sorry Tharn please forgive me we tried our best but....Type was injured and he got multiple injuries due to falling....I am sorry....Type will be conscious very soon please take care of yourself so that you can take care of him....

Tharn was crying for don't know how many hours ...every doctor, Nurse Shaun Robert and all the people near that ward tried to make tharn stop crying...but tharn was still crying....he was really upset and what I will tell my Type....how he will handle all this...why this happened....why....??after 6 hours....the nurse came and ask him to go inside as type has gained his consciousness ..tharn gather some strength ..wiped his tears and went to type....

Tharn: Ty typ type....how are you feeling now...

Type: I am fine Tharn got some stiches...doctor asked me to take rest....how was your meeting...sorry to bother you....Tharn I am hungry can you ask the nurse to bring something....

Tharn: Ty type.....tharn was shivering...he tried to ask type is he okay....type you are okay right??

Type: How many times you will ask Tharn....I am fine....

Tharn: Yoo youu you know...yo you youuu you lost....tharn was not able to say it....

Type: Lost my child ..Yes, I know Tharn ...I was 6 months pregnant tharn...obviously, I know if you remove something that big from my stomach....I Know....

Tharn: Then...you you are ...

Type: You talk too much Tharn please call a doctor...and ask him when I can get discharge....

Type was behaving like nothing happened...like a kid lost his bubble gum and he will buy a new one...no big deal....he was sounding bold and scary...

Tharn called the doctor as he was really tensed....

Tyler: Good evening Type how are you now....

Type: I am a too hungry doctor...I guess you want me to die of hunger....and when are you going to discharge me....as you can see I am fine...

Tyler: got shocked by the reaction he looked at Tharn....then type...ok Type I will ask someone to send food for you..and I will discharge you in 2 days.... It's good you are fine....Tharn we need to complete some formalities please come with me....

Tharn: Type you take care..Robert and Shaun are outside if you need anything call them...type nodded...

Tyler: Tharn did you understand what just exactly happened...??

Tharn: No Tyler but he is not crying ...he is reacting like nothing happened what happened to my Type Tyler please tell me...

Tyler: He is in a state of shock...when a person is in shocked or angry he deny the fact...or tried to control all his emotions....type is doing the same but this is not good for him  Tharn you need to make him cry...if he won't cry....he will become worse....and it will hamper him for a long time.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: why Lhong was there did he do this?? Tell me and I will....

Type: You won't touch a single strand of his hair...Tharn Rangnok...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You