39.I want baby

Tharn: I want to go on honeymoon ....

Type: until and unless you don't ask me to leave my work and accompany you to your so-called honeymoon...I don't mind where ever you go...

Tharn: right why would I ask you...I am going on the honeymoon.... I take Mr. Leo with me that would be fine right??

Type: As you wish...

Tharn: I am going on honeymoon, not a business trip and you don't care means what... it's my right being such an awesome husband I want to enjoy my honeymoon too...

Type: baby do hell with you and your honeymoon...I have work to look after...I can't let that bastard Lhong to handle everything...

Tharn: I don't care about your company or that Lhong...I want to go on a honeymoon and that's final....

Type: What new you will do on your honeymoon than fucking my ass......do it here baby.......yes maybe you are bored fucking me everyday same places....in every corner of this house, every possible place in Channel and Rangnok group...toilets of malls and restaurants....now you need a place change right???

Tharn: No, I want to make babies there...

Type: then make and deliver it by yourself......I am not giving you my ass to put your big dick and pull the giant baby from there....

Tharn: baby I want it, please...

Type: you are asking for baby, not lollipop which I can bring you now...shut up and let me do my work....if you are horny then let me finish it then release yourself....

Tharn: do you think I only need you for that....

Type: no baby...but you are doing only this with me for 3 months....Tharn let me work...

Tharn: ok then I want you again....

Type not now I am busy....

Tharn: baby shows some respect to your husband's dick....and come fast....

Type: baby I am working...ok do it here while I am working....

Tharn: I am asking to fuck you not asking you for a seat on a train.... that you are saying adjust somewhere....

Type: ok come but do it fast...

Tharn: type now this is too much...since from 3 hours you are working... I asked you for the honeymoon you are saying no, I asked you for a baby you said no ...now I want you to make love to you ....still you have a problem...

Tharn carry type and took him to his room from studies...now you will get a punishment....

Type baby, I have work to do....

Tharn throws type on the bed and removes his belt...

Type: Tharn no baby....

Tharn didn't listen and tied type ... He took a pin from his closet and insert it in Type's dick now you really need punishment baby....

Tharn removed all Type's cloth ... Type was begging but Tharn didn't pay attention....

Tharn get on top of type and pressed his lips on Type's soft lips...kissed him...type also participated...you look really sexy when you get punishment...do you like daddy giving you punishment baby....

Type: bit his lips...yes daddy punish me....I love it....I am being a very bad boy....

It's their favorite game...which both love...but Tharn loves it most coz this is the only way to make type agree to do whatever Tharn wants him to do....