20.Sweet Revenge

Tharn went to the outhouse to sleep....

Tharn: Type why you did this...what I have done...?? I am not able to understand all this...tharn somehow get on the bed and sleep...

he opens his eyes with the voice of his phone...he picks the call ....hello...

Type: hello baby...where are you ...??

Tharn: Type are you okay? Tharn gets up immediately....

Type: Come to me...why you leave me here alone in the room...

Tharn: coz you asked me to go Type...

Type: sobbing...I am feeling alone Tharn....

Tharn got confused he only throw me out of our house and now behaving like I left him alone....Type don't cry I am coming .....I am not too far from you...I am here in outhouse.....

Tharn gets up and goes to type....Tharn called his helper to open the door...he went to his room...saw type is crying sitting on the bed...

Tharn: Type why are you crying?

Type: You left me alone here...you know I am pregnant how can you do this to me....

Tharn: shhhh shhhhh baby I am sorry....I won't do it again....I am sorry please don't cry...

Type: promise....you won't do such horrible thing to me...again....

Tharn rolled his eyes ....no baby I will never do it this to you again...I am sorry...

"Tharn why the hell I am saying sorry when I am the victim..what happen to type...but if I say anything to him he with throw me out of this room or start crying.."

Type: I am tired let's sleep....

Tharn: ok tharn put type in a blanket and then sleep beside him....

Type: are you upset with me?

Tharn: No type ...

Type: Then why didn't you give me a good night kiss...

Tharn: smiled forcefully ...ya baby sure he kissed type and put him on his chest and both slept...tharn was really tired....tharn thought I really need to meet Type's doctor....I am really worried about his behavior....

In the morning....

Tharn opened his eyes and saw type is staring at him tharn turned his body to type....Good morning baby...

Type: Good morning Tharn...

Tharn: Why are you staring at me like this...??

Type: I am sorry Tharn for last night ....I am feeling bad for what I have done yesterday....

Tharn: It's okay Type....but please don't start crying....I really don't like it when you cry....Tharn rubs his thumb to Type's lips....you look really sexy in the morning baby....

Type: Blushed....both looked at each other and Tharn came closer to type looking at his lips....Type...

Type skipped a beat....his heartbeat started racing the way Tharn looked at him....Yes, Tharn...

Tharn: Type....tharn again get close....and come near type's ear....type....

Tharn is teasing type by rubbing his thumb on his lips and calling his name seductively....Type breathing heavily....type said tharn don't tease me....