3. Still strong

Mr. Leo handed a report of Investment on Type and Lhong...there are few highlights which I want to give you to understand his character...

Mr. Leo: Sir, Type Miami is a kind but stubborn person...as he said he lost his parents at 15 and started working part-time from that age though he has more than enough money to survive for years but still he chose to work...if you look at his work experience no doubt he is smart and intelligent...he got good grades too ...in his initials days also his boss was so impressed with him that he gave him promotion within a year and he has handled quite hot-headed persons...he was earning good in the last job but Lhong asked him to join his company....and he accepted an offer just for friendship...though he is earning a handsome salary there but he can get better salary in the bigger company ....but I must say he is quite resources full...he has a sister who is studying and nothing of our use... It's still difficult to say his weakness ...neither Power nor Money can be his weaknesses ...it's really hard to court this man....

On the other hand, Lhong joined business coz of his dad Mr. Brittain and Mr. Brittain is really strict with him ....Lhong is nothing but just a spoiled child who is interested in music than business..not very good in studies don't have any experience ...he is surviving just with the help of his friend and Mr. Brittain.

Tharn: So Lhong and Mr. Miami is a good friend...Mr. Leo Lhong is going to help me in this....make sure he does some mistake ...and the balls fall in our court...

Leo: Yeah, I got it, sir....Leo left

Tharn: Looking at the report of Investigation Mr. Miami, you look really interesting and I am now interested in you...I won't stop till I get you....I find you interesting earlier when you reject my offer you made me curious...

After a week In Tharns's cabin

Mr. Leo: Congratulations Sir, after a few attempts we did it...Lhong has signed the paper..now they are manufacturing a product which is not as per our deal....

Tharn: What you have done...

Leo: I have used my resource who is in channel group..... his production manager ... Who has taken his signature on adding a material which is cheaper but not up to our expectation.... So now when we get the first sample ... We can't reject it.... And either they do as per your choice or they have to bear a very huge loss....

Tharn: You are too good Mr. Leo.... No wonder I am gonna miss you....

Leo: Sir, I will always available for your help... I will be just with your dad I guess this job is a bit hectic for me.... Working for two bosses who are completely different..... Ahhh

Tharn: Uncle common my dad is not that bad... Both laughed.... I liked you since childhood you always helped me ... Did you remember when I fought in college and you came on behalf of my dad.... You gave an earful to my principle and made him accept that the other boy is at fault.... I laughed so much ....

They both laughed remembering the old days... Mr. Leo is working in this company for so long and very close to Rangnok family.... Even Rangnok's always treated him as a family member and as Rayan's younger brother...

Lhong sends the samples to tharn for testing and approval.... Tharn schedule a meeting with Lhong.... type, and Lhong came to Rangnok industry....

Lhong: Hello Mr. Tharn ... you asked for the meeting in such a short time....is there anything wrong with the product....

Tharn: Mr. Lhong are you aware that with whom you are doing business here... Rangnok industries are well known for quality products and the product which you send was not meeting the standard of our product quality.... I am sorry but you have to stop production and start with a new one... We can't accept it....