4.So Stubborn

Tharn throws his phone in anger ...how dare he ...what the hell he thinks about himself...he dares to disrespect me ...me the Tharn Rangnok I will show him his real place....
Mr. Leo I don't want him to work in any other company ...keep an eye on him and wherever he tries to work ...create problems for him ...by hook or crook do anything to everything but don't let him work in any place ....I want him to starve till he gets back to me ....

Mr. Leo does the same as Tharn asked him to do...from very that day he hired few people to keep an eye on him..type applied for a job he passed the interviews but couldn't able to clear the verification...as they always get a bad rating from his previous company....coz Tharn asked Lhong ...if he gets any call for verification to tell all bad things and asked not to take that employee...and the company from which Tharn has any relations... he blacklisted type from there...type even tried to work in departmental store but Mr. Leo sent some goons and threaten the store owner ....type tried each and every job ... Being so smart and intelligent still he asked every other shopkeeper to keep him on the job... Some have taken him but Tharn not let him continue more than 3 days... Now type understood that Tharn wouldn't let him work.... After 3 months of every day trying to work, he finally gave up....

He was really angry and frustrated with his life and he went to a bar to have a drink... He sits there for almost 7 hours and came out fully drunk he was barely walking.... It's at 3 am... He was walking alone crying ...... He felt someone is behind him and the moment he can understand something someone attacked him... Two drunk people.... It was dark in the place hardly anyone on street .... type shouting for help... Both men first searched his clothes for some money or a valuable item... When they didn't find they punched him and ready to go ... But one of them turned to type when type was crying in pain....he saw his ass....

First men Hey brother he don't have anything let's go...second said he has something for us ...he asked first men to grab his hand let's have fun ....he looks good ...they grab type and 2nd men started tearing his cloth with the help of knife ...type tried to defend he cried to let me go please....the first one leaned and said let me have some fun baby....he removed his member and puts a hand on the last cloth of type...his shorts .....when type was sure that now no one can help him from getting raped by these bastards...someone came to help type ......someone is fighting to both men and beating the hell out of them ....type couldn't see who is that person and he get unconscious....

Tharn: you idiot I asked you to look into him ...where were you...now take these bastards to police station ....Tharn looked at Type...Mr. Miami...Mr. Miami are you okay...he carried Type in his arm and put him in the car....

Tharn asked his driver...Shaun gets the clothes from the back...they ruined his clothes and put the heater on ....he is cold....

Shaun: But Sir, that clothes are quite expensive and that is for partywear...and he is smelling did he take bath in alcohol or what.....sir he made you dirty....why don't you send him his home instead of taking him with you...

Tharn: Did I ask your opinion ....that is not expensive than him.....and Shaun he is drunk I can't let him go alone...and it's my business don't interfere in that ..do as I say...bring the clothes...

Tharn type reached home..Shaun asked Tharn to give type to him he will take him to his quarters ...but Tharn again got irritated...Shaun do your work and stops asking stupid things...I can take care of him...

Next morning....

Type opened his eyes...he felt his head is gonna explode...aahhhhh, where the hell am I?...he, looked the room was so big and perfect...everything is in there is white...the curtains, bedsheet, furniture, walls, and everything is so classy...he look at beside table and he saw medicine with a note Eat me...his head was really paining so he took the medicine...