30.He finally cried

Tharn: Type are you okay....why you are asking this....I mean you don't look normal and instead of going to the doctor you are....

Type: Tharn do it else I will call someone from...

Tharn: kissed him....and breaking the kiss he said ... don't say these things...type it hurts my feeling....I won't let anyone touch you the way I do....

Tharn started kissing type everywhere and the next moment they were at bed fully naked... Tharn was thrusting Type's cavity when Tharn saw a tear in type's eye...

Tharn: Type are you okay....

Type: Tharn no matter what please don't stop.... Let me feel you ...please I need you baby...

With every thrust, more tears are falling from Type's eye.....

Tharn started thrusting fast....coz he understands that type is finally letting his feelings out and he doesn't want to stop Type....

Type and Tharn came unison....and with the cum type also let all his feeling out....

Type: Tharnnnnnn.....type cried with all his strength....he was crying on top of his voice..... I lost my child.... type grabbed Tharn's shoulder for help....Tharnnnnn why ?? Why ?? I lost my child my flesh my blood Coz of that bastard.... He cried more....aaahhh Why did he do that.... Whyyyyyyy the helll that bastard do this to me.....he tried to touch me again....I run coz he tried to rape me again....aaahhhh my baby....my child.. type was crying like hell.....Tharn do you know what I felt ....when the doctor said I lost it...I felt my whole world shattered in front of my eye....

I lost my everything....I lost the reason to live....I blamed myself for the whole time that why did I run....I should have let that bastard rape me... Can have my child.... maybe I should have not lost it.....Tharn it's my mistake....I lost it coz of me....

Tharn: No baby it's not your mistake baby .....I am sorry..I couldn't save you from all this....

Type: No Tharn you did all possible things but it's all his mistake.....who does such cruel things with their friend....I was 6 months pregnant Tharn....instead of showing care for me he tried to take advantage of my situation....who does that Tharn....who does that......he is not human Tharn....he took my baby.....

Tharnnnnn why??...type was crying too much and he is not able to breathe properly due to crying too much ......the whole evening type was crying and Tharn stays beside him holding....he didn't try once to make type stop crying coz it is needed ...he needs to let all his feeling out....

Type: Tharn...I am sorry.....

Tharn: Baby why are you saying sorry....

Type: coz of me you lost your child...

Tharn: baby it's not your fault....

Type: Tharn I love you....Thank you for always there for me ...

Tharn kissed type's forehead....baby you know I can't leave your side coz I love you a lot....Tharn pulls type on his bare chest...type was still sobbing....

Type after crying for so long...he sleeps on Tharn's chest....Tharn also can't help but sleep...

Tharn heard a voice in his deep sleep....he ignored but slowly the voice is felt familiar....Tharn opened his eyes immediately....he saw Type was sitting on the floor in corner of the room....his knees are near his chest and he is crying....Tharn..get up and run towards type...