16. Angry Type

Tharn: Mr. Miami I have some meeting to attend next week, so I will be out of the country for some time hope you will manage here everything....I have asked Mr. Leo to accompany me as my secretary as you can't travel....

Leo: Ok sir...I will take care of everything related to the trip....

Type: When you are planning to go...

Tharn: next week most probably....

Type: Don't go...type said in cracking voice...

Leo: Sir I will take your leave ....Mr. Miami...please talk freely....

Type: Thank you, Mr Leo....Leo left...

Tharn: What do you mean by that Type....

Type: I don't want you to leave me alone here...

Tharn: I am not leaving you alone here my Mom dad will check on you..helpers will be there for you 24 hours...here in the office, I have asked everyone to take care of you......if you are not comfortable alone in Our home you can stay with my parents...you know my mom has asked you so many times...

Type: No, I Want you...

Tharn: Type, why are you behaving like a kid...you know I have work to attend...

Type: Sit on Tharn's lap...please don't go tharn...

Tharn: Type what are you doing?? We are in office...??

Type: Don't go Tharn, please....

Tharn: Type get up ...and stop behaving like this....please go and work...tharn got irritated and talked rudely...

Type: Get up...and left....

Tharn: I know type you need me but this meeting is also important...

In the evening Type left the office at his usual time and didn't wait for Tharn....Tharn reached  home late than usual....

Tharn: Type see what I brought for you ....tharn bring type's favorite desert and shout his name in excitement...

Helper: Sir Mr. Miami is not at home...

Tharn: Then where he is??

Helper: He is in the outhouse...he said he will stay there only...and he doesn't want any helper to enter outhouse for his help ...if we go there he will leave this place and go to his own....

Tharn: what?? Oh god...Type why are you doing this....tharn went to Outhouse ...he knocked but did not receive any response...then he took out the key and opened the door...he saw Tv is On and type is sleeping on the couch....in the coffee table his dinner is covered ....

Tharn take a look at the dinner and he saw type has only taken a bite or two from his dinner and left the rest....he carried Type in his arms and took him to his house...in his room he put type on the bed and kissed his forehead...why you are behaving like this Type....

Tharn sleeps beside Type and he didn't eat anything...

Type open his eyes and he finds himself on Tharn's chest...he looked around and found it in Tharn's room..he gets up to leave....when Tharn hold his hand....

Tharn: where are you going..??

Type: Outhouse...

Tharn: Type? how will you live there alone???

Type: Tharn I don't need you ....if you think I can't manage without you then you are wrong....You also believe that I can live alone that's why you are leaving for more than 15 days ...