17. Scolding

Tharn: what ?? What did you say...Tharn stop thrusting and looking at Type...

Type: Nothing...I said I love your Dick...Type moved his head another side...

Tharn: You are telling lie..

Type: Tharn you are assuming things...get up and let me go...

Tharn: Start thrusting but baby you just said you love my dick ...then let my dick love you too...

Aahh tharn...tharnnn!! Hmmm oh- Tharn.....after so long...tharn please cum fast I am tired....ahhh tharnnnn aahhhhhhh- tharn came....

Type: Ah my ass...tharn you are too big.....why can't you come sooner....I am tired ....asshole...

Tharn: come on get up and let's eat....I know my baby is hungry... let's talk at the dining table....tharn get up and wear clothes ...type also wear his clothes....

They both get up and Type again felt weakness...he was about to fall when Tharn holds him...

Tharn: Type....shitttt...

Tharn took him to the hospital...and waited for the doctor....

There is another doctor who is in charge....put saline and called Dr. Tyler as type is his patient...

After sometime Type opens his eyes ..,.ahhh my head....he looked at the doctor as he just came hospital after getting Type's news...

Type opened his eyes soon this time.... but he saw Tyler he wished for unconsciousness.....

Type: Tharn is he gonna shouts ...

Tharn: Yeah... it seems like he is again gonna shout at us.....

Type: Tharn I am sorry I don't want to get scolding...

"Type thought he is gonna lecture me a lot about being a mother how can I be so careless...oh god why I always get unconscious...this Tharn is really amazing inside but he is too big and he fuck me too much...god I don't  know from where he got this much of stamina...."

Tharn: why are you saying sorry to me .....

Soon he understands why type said sorry....
When Doctor looked at both of them with anger....

Type: Doctor he forced me to have sex... I was afraid if I refuse he will go outside to satisfy himself...

Tharn: whaaattt?  looked at Tyler...why did you do this with me Type..... he can see in Tyler's eye ....obviously he will believe a pregnant man than his friend...

Tyler: Tharn we need to talk...right now....

Tharn looked at Type and Type gave an apologetic look to Tharn....

Tyler: Tharn being your friend I just wanted to tell you that.....you are nothing but a bloodsucker dominating....asshole who tortures his pregnant husband for sex....listen to me you prick....if type ever got admitted due to your dominance I swear I will file a police case against you....that innocent boy is satisfying your need so that you won't cheat on him and you... didn't even think before doing this to him...

Tharn: Listening to everything as he knows that innocent look on type' face can make anyone make-believe what type said is right and how bad Tharn is....

Tyler: Do you have any idea that your husband is not taking care of himself and for more than 8 hours he didn't eat anything....I am sure he is not taking good care of himself for more than a week...but instead of taking care of him you choose to satisfy your dick.....

Tharn got his earful from Tyler....Tyler discharge type as this time he clearly knows why he got fainted....

Tharn took Type and came back home he didn't say anything to type.....until he feeds type and took him to his room to rest....

Type: Tharn....did you get scolding from the doctor....I am sorry tharn ...I will do anything to make you feel better...I really didn't want to get scoldings.... your friend is really scary....

Tharn removed his shirt....

Type: Tharn what are you doing??

Tharn removed his trouser....

Type: Tharn..??

Tharn: he gave me an earful for a thing which I haven't done type and now you will compensate for this....I forced you...right.....I forced a pregnant man for sex...I dominate you...???

Type: Tharn listen doctor said not to exhaust my self by doing sex....

Tharn: No baby who said we are going to have sex....only I am going to have fun....you will jerk me till I get satisfied....you can use your mouth too...

Type: what??

Tharn: Yes, you just said you will do anything to make me happy....

Type: Asshole....come here....Type knew what he did with Tharn is not right ...so he is ready to compensate....tharn lay down on the bed and type started kissing him....the small pecks....turned into a heating session..type has his hands on the Tharn's dick jerking him...

Type shouts ahhhh....

Tharn: what happened??

Type: Tharn the baby kicked....

Tharn: what??

Type: put tharn's hand on his tummy and Tharn also felt the kick....

Tharn and type smiled looking at each other...

Tharn: Our baby kicks..wao...type our baby kicks....aahhhh Type this the best feeling in this world...I love my baby....he kissed type's forehead and put type on his chest....

Type: Tharn....let me compensate you....

Tharn: Type I am ready to get all scolding for my entire life for what I have experienced just now....type can I ask you something...can you be please honest with me...

Type: yes Tharn ask me anything....I am so happy today...

Tharn: why you were upset with me....please be honest....

Type: decided to tell the truth to Tharn....I don't want you to go....I was scared to be alone....I have managed everything on my own since from childhood ...you are the only person who gave me a shoulder to be dependent.....I don't want to live without you for so long....

Tharn: Hmm that's why I have cancelled my trip before coming to your room earlier....

Type: That means when you came that time you have already cancelled it...then why didn't you tell me that Tharn......

Tharn: I wanted to see your surprised face .....I have one more question and on this answer, our life depends type... so be honest with me....

Type: Hmm sure ask....me anything tharn

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: Type do you love me?? If you want I can tear that contract paper ....and be always there for you but you need to say this...do you love me Type....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You