11.Midnight Craving

Tharn: I won't allow you to sleep alone...you will sleep with me...

Type: Tharn, please ...

Tharn: Type, I am sorry ...but you know how much I hate Lhong ...you have asked me that's why I have not done anything ...else I would have killed that bastard....

Type: I know...I am not upset with you...you are an incredible person tharn ..I can't get upset with you.....just want to be alone that it...

Tharn: Come closer and carried type...sorry it's officially our First night...last night we slept in different places...but not today...I want my husband in my room....

Type: What are you doing...Tharn please place me down ....okay I will sleep there but please let me go...Tharn...

Tharn took type to his room and placed him on the bed he turned and locked the door...

Type: Tharn, what are you doing....listen ...

Tharn placed a finger on type's lips...you listen...I won't do anything type..I know my limits...I just want you to sleep peacefully...I don't want you to be alone...so sleep here, please...

Tharn: By the way you called me an incredible husband back then ...are you sure....coz you don't even try me...how do you know that I am incredible...

Type: Tharn what are you saying....I am going to sleep...oh my clothes...Type tried to get up... I have to get my clothes...I don't have clothes here Tharn...

Tharn: Wear mine and go and take shower first...you will feel relaxed...

Type went to take shower and grab a clothe which tharn gave him...

Type: Tharn this is the only shirt where is shorts...

Tharn: Type, I don't have any lower of your size...wear this only...

Type: I feel shy....tharn it's uncomfortable...

Tharn was doing something on his phone and he said...type only we are in the room ... I am not a fan of boy's leg so please come out like this...

Type: Okay type came out...

Tharn: Type I found this stroller online see itssssss.....tharn looked to type and lost what he was saying...he checked typed out from top to bottom...with white large shirt..whose first 2 buttons are open and type's sexy Thighs are very much visible....tharn looked to type and lost his grip from the bed and fallen from the bed...

Type: Tharn are you okay?

Tharn: Gulped and took a towel and put on type's sexy legs....

Type: What??

Tharn: you will catch a cold....type go and get under the blanket....

Type: Didn't understand why Tharn is behaving like this...he gets under the blanket...

Tharn: Fuck...how can a man look so sexy ....Tharn control yourself...Type will kick your ass if he found out how you looked at him a moment before...tharn also get under the sheet ...

Type and Tharn both are nervous as this is the first time they are sharing the bed...tharn move his leg and it touched Type's leg ...both shifted to the edge of the bed.....they looked at each other....

Tharn: Type sleeps comfortably.... it's okay...I don't want you to compromise your sleep due to being uncomfortable...

Slowly both fell asleep...in the Night Tharn turned and found type is not in the bed...he gets up to look for him ...he looked washroom, guest room, and study room but he didn't find Gulf...he was about to go to the outhouse when he saw someone in the kitchen...and again he heard a voice of broken crockery...he runs towards the kitchen