34.Who's Punishment

Type: Now it's your turn....how dare you to ask him to sleep with us...I am so angry Tharn...you....but Tharn interrupted Type and didn't let him finish

Tharn came from the back and hold Type's waist, put his chin on Type's shoulder, and started whispering in his ear....punish me, baby ....I deserve this....

Type: yes you need a punishment...let me think what I can do with you....and leave me asshole.... don't touch me ...go and sleep with that monkey....

Tharn: no baby I will sleep with my kangaroo....I love my kangaroo....okay let me help you with my punishment....

why don't you punish me with that red soft lips all night......tharn touched gulf lips....then he put his hand inside type shirt...why don't you let me suck those nipples till it started giving milk...... Tharn moves his hand down and put inside Type's underwear.....please punish me with this hot stick baby.....put this in my mouth and thrust me till I choke in your cums....

Type moaned after hearing such a thing from Tharn near his sensitive earlobe.....Tharn continues.....tharn pull down the trouser and underwear of Type and again said....

Why don't ask me to give you a hand job all night.....he started stroking Type's dick....Type fold his legs finger in excitement....he bit his lower lips...

Tharn move his body a bit back to make some space between his dick and Type's ass....tharn moved his hand back and slowly getting down near Type's hole.....

Tharn pushed his finger inside type's hole.....type flinched with sudden interaction of Tharn's finger with his hole....aaahhh Tharnnn....

Tharn thrusted his fingers in and out.....why don't you ask me to fuck your this beautiful hole with my fingers all night....he pushed his fingers deep ...and type scream in pain and pleasure....aaa-hhhhhhh

Type is biting and making his lips bleed....aaahhh....ask me anything Type....punish me...just punish me with your sexy body....ask me to fuck you all night.....ask me to eat that sexy ass of yours....ask me to suck you....please ask me to plant kisses on your body and make it like red tomato....ask me fuck you like a wild animal.....think I am thrusting you hard ....very hard...slapping your asses ....

Type: hmmmm....yesss....a-hhhhhhh tharn more...type is fully in the imagination....imaging whatever Tharn is saying

Imagine Type I tied your hand in this bed...and spanked you till your ass turned hot red and then put my dick inside you and fucked you so hard that you are screaming....

Type: ahhhh Tharn no ... don't say that, please...

You are loving it right.....I am inside you thrusting so fast.....so good and we came together and you are looking like a dripping mess...your ass is filled with my cum more than 10 times.....think you are begging me to stop but still, I am fucking you and we came again.....your ass is full of my cum and my cums are dripping from ass....

Type Didn't realize when Tharn entered his dick inside Type and started thrusting.....aaahhh type came very soon but Tharn is still thrusting.....

Type: fuck me Tharn please I beg you to do whatever you just said...do everything with me....I want to punish you like this......

After 3 rounds....

Type: you are such an animal Tharn fuck my ass....please......aahh ahh ahhh fuck fuccckkk......

Tharn: did you enjoyed it ...and he came again in type's ass....he let type crawl in bed but Tharn was still not done with this boy....