26.Make love to me

Thorn: Then what?? I am not afraid of you and I love Tharn ...I love him the most no one can love my Tharn the way I love him...

Type looked to Tharn who gulped ....he was scared of Type ....coz type is really dangerous when he is angry....

Type: Listen to me you piece of shit....you bastard... Tharn is mine....and I love him more than anything in this whole world ...if you ever dared to call him yours....then first I will kick your balls so hard that you won't ever make babies ...and after that..I will make Tharn's life a living hell....

Tharn: Was shocked by Type's confession....Type....

Type: Shut up....you asshole....you are nothing but a cheater....you are having a romantic date with your lover.... You shameless prick....oh a gift....now you are giving a gift to each other....

Tharn: That gift is for the love of my life....please don't touch it....

Type: You bastard....how dare you...type grab Tharn's collar and Thorn tried to say something but Tharn motioned him to stop....You know me Tharn.... if I can make Lhong's life hell coz he made you cry then I can fuck you too....so don't you dare to mess with me...you are mine...and Type Miami never shares his thing....

Type grab the gift to see who gave this to whom...and got shocked....Happy Birthday, Type....

Tharn and Thorn laughed loudly.....

Thorn: Brother... he is really dangerous....oh how can I missed your marriage.... brother be careful ..if you ever try to cheat him then instead of telling him just commit suicide else he is gonna make your life hell....thorn laughed...

Type was shocked he didn't understand what happened.....

Tharn: Happy Birthday Type...now just relax...I am not cheating on you...P'Thorn is my Cousin....and no one can love me the way he does coz he loves me like a small brother....he came here to deliver this gift which I asked him to bring from the US for you....so that I can give you a surprise on your Birthday....did you forget that today is your birthday.....??

Type: he looked surprised oh yea today is my birthday how can I forget this.....Type felt embarrassed he looked down ...as he knows whom he cursed is Tharn's elder brother....ahhh P'Thorn....I am sorry....hope you won't mind and forget it all like it never happened....please don't judge me by this incident...

Thorn: Oh my god who is gonna believe this.... the person who just threatens me to kick my balls can behave so innocent the next moment....

Tharn: P'Thorn stops it na ...why are you teasing him...see he is already red due to embarrassment.....

Thorn: Okay okay.... it's okay Type I just wanted to know that you love my Nong or not... And I am glad that you love him even you have the guts to make him yours....you finally confessed ....now let me leave the two love birds alone...and Happy Birthday Type.....have blast....byeeee

Thorn left after wishing type....

Tharn: so someone loves me more than anything right??

Type: Blushed ....stop it Tharn....I just said that.....

Tharn: You are biting your lips ....type....and you know....what it means right.....

Type tried to escape but Tharn stop him....no baby I won't let you go so easily....

Tharn: Type tell me ...do you love me....??

Type: Tharn... You heard it before right....and I know you don't love me....so it doesn't matter if I love you or not....

Tharn: Kissed type...Tharn breathing is abnormal...don't bite your lips baby you know I can control..tharn again kissed him...he talks between the kiss... who said I don't love you...mmmm....did you listen to what I have said earlier...I brought this for the love of my life...