13.Love Session

Type: Yes, Mr. Rangnok you called me...I thought you want to discuss this after one week....type brought a file with him....thought tharn wants to discuss work...

Tharn: Mr. Miami put the files on the table....tharn gets up and locks the door....

Type: why did you lock the door Mr. Rangnok....is it that confidential....

Tharn: yes this is more confidential than anything else....

Type: looked to Tharn with a confused face...ok where you want to start here or on the couch...

Tharn: Where do you like...here or couch...

Type: I am comfortable anywhere...he opened the file and sit to discuss...

Tharn was standing near the door after locking it...he came to type and leaned to type's ear...so someone was feeling jealous today....

Type chuckle ....Mr. Rangnok.... what are you doing he turned to head to Tharn's side and now he is very close to Tharn's lips..tharn tried to lean more to kiss type.....but type gets up to avoid that...Tharn we are in the office...

Tharn pulled the chair back which is an obstacle between him and Type....tharn put hands on the table to block type from moving...now type is trapped.... his ass is touching the edge of the table and Tharn is in front blocking his way to move....

Tharn what are you doing we are at the office we have work to complete....

Type we don't have any work ...this is the only work which we need to do...now tell me you were jealous of Miss Lily....

No, she was disturbing you that's why I did it... don't make stories in your little head and let me go..if you don't have any work....

But I don't have any intention to let you go Type....I want to tell you that what you did back then was really impressive...I want to give you a small reward for that....tharn put his lips to type and kissed him....

Type broke the kiss and said...Tharn we are in the office I guess you are forgetting...

And you are forgetting that I am the boss...so shut up and let me take care of my pregnant wife...

I am not a wife...though I am pregnant but...

Tharn kissed him again and forcefully enter his tongue....type tried to stop but ...he was really stuck....so he responded....tharn make type sit on the table and spread his leg wider too so that he can fit in between his legs and get better access of type's mouth...

Aaahh mmmmm type's hand is on Tharn's neck and Tharn's on type waist....they both are kissing each other hungrily....tharn broke the kiss and moved to type's neck....

Type moaned ...ahhh tharn...please....let me go....this is not right....type moved his head back and moan louder....aaahhh

Tharn grabs type face and looked him in the eye ...type if you really want to stop me... say it now..or else be quiet and let me explore my husband's body.....tharn looked type like he is some treasure which he wants to hunt....