33.You are mine

Type looked shocked....he gulped and motioned to his dick....Tharn was lost in between Type's leg and due to too many pillows and cushions ....Monty could see that Tharn is under a blanket with Type....

Tharn was really enjoying his session but he realized type moved up ...

Tharn crawl back to Type's head....where are you going...baby let me eat all of it....

Monty: what you were doing there Tharn....

Tharn flinched with the voice....

Tharn: Monty what are you doing here... How didn't you get in....why didn't you knock...

Monty: common sweety I always enter your room like this right... ..and did I ever knocked on your door before ?? so why are you expecting me to knock now??...and there is nothing which I haven't seen yet which you wanted to hide....

Tharn wipes his mouth ...Monty...have you lost it...please go can't you see I am...Monty didn't let Tharn completing

Monty: Hey what are your were eating under the blanket ....share with me too....

Type: my Dick ...do you also want it....

Tharn and Monty looked to Type and type glared with anger....

Type: Listen to you whoever you are... this is my room now and I hate when anyone invades my privacy so get out....

Tharn tried to say something but type said again...and you Rangnok get down and finish what you started....

Monty went out ...Tharn again get under the blanket and started sucking Type's dick...but now type lost his mood ..he removes his dick from Tharn mouth and gets dressed...

Tharn: Baby why did you do that....

Type: I lost my mood..

Tharn and type get dressed and went down....

Monty Hey Tharn he hugged Tharn and type rolled his eyes...

Monty: you are Type his wife right...?? Why are so angry babes ...i and Tharn are a very good friend and I always enter his room without knocking....we don't have any secrets... We share everything....

Type: but I have something which I haven't shared with you and I don't want to display that thing... So please knock before coming into the room...and I am neither your babes nor Tharn's wife....I am a man with a hard dick....

Tharn: baby chill I will make him understand everything... don't worry you just relax....

Type looked at Tharn and Monty and went to the kitchen....

Monty: Tharn he is really scary how do you deal with him ....

Tharn: he is really sweet just you invaded our private moment so he is a bit upset....let it be...I am so happy to see you here...after such a long time....

Monty: yes, actually I got a job in this city so I thought to get settle here only....now we both friend will live together....

Tharn: yes sure...I am so excited....Monty why didn't you come to my wedding....I called you thrice...

Monty: actually I was stuck in a project that time... No issue see now I am here with my friend....

Type called both for dinner....

Monty: oh wao type you really are a good cook...

Type: Thanks...

Tharn: type do you know he got shifted here ...I am feeling really great...