9.The Truth

Type and Tharn are successfully married and they held a small ceremony at the office for friends, family, media, and office staffs....everyone congratulates them...type wearing a loose dress looking really good...he is pregnant so he mostly sits and somehow they finished the ceremony...and went home....type move out of the car and turned to go to outhouse...

Tharn: Type where are you going...???

Type: Going home Tharn I am really tired ....do you want to say something....

Tharn: Type we are married and you are supposed to stay at my place right?

Type: But we are not....

Tharn: Type if other staff and people will know this... that you stayed there then it will be a big issue ...we don't have to tell others that this is a contract marriage....come on let's go type...

Type: hmm...okay...tharn why you took me to your room...

Tharn: Then where my husband is supposed to live...we have to share the room right...you know helpers can also gossip this that we are staying in a different room and maybe someone can let this information out that we are not married out of love..you know the media type they will make different stories and it will again be a scandal...

Type: okay Tharn....

Tharn knew that the helpers are with Tharn for a long time and they are very loyal to Tharn and his family...but he also doesn't know why he said this to type and ask him to sleep with him in his room...

Tharn asked type to take rest as he in studies to complete his some pending work...Tharn didn't realize when he slept in the study.... when he opened his eyes type was standing near him with coffee....

Type: I was about to wake you...good morning...

Tharn: Good Morning type...how are you feeling now....??

Type:  I am feeling good Tharn.... feeling fresh after a long sleep but it seems you are not okay ...you slept here only... it's good we have 3 days of the holiday....you will get a proper rest Tharn....

Tharn: get up from the place and let type sit ..type I have heard that the baby kicks...is the baby starts kicking...

Type: I don't know tharn but it moves a bit I can realize....

Tharn: Did you have your breakfast....

Type: No, I was waiting for you...

Tharn: Type, you don't have to wait for anyone just eats properly on time...come let's go ....

They sit at the dining table and tharn asked... now tell me what you want to eat ....i know in this situation you started having food cravings...

Type: How do you know all this Tharn ....you are the only child of your parents...

Tharn: I have started reading pregnancy book type from one month for you and now I have to read more for our baby...coz baby's mamma is not taking care of my baby...okay Type how is your Sister and when she is coming to meet you...

Type: Yes she is fine and she will come next month...when I told her that I am getting married to you she was happy ...when she first heard the news about my pregnancy and our affair she was disturbed but I told her that I love you and being a man I can be pregnant....you know Tharn she was not surprised she said she heard this before in her college ....it is now very normal...she heard of a lot of cases there...I am so lucky to have her and you in my life thank you Tharn....