46. Type's Mood

Tharn: Type let's go and have lunch..

Type: sweety ... I am not hungry...

Tharn: looked at type's mood...he looks normal....Type I won't listen to anything ...you are eating with me...common getup....

Type: looked to Tharn....I am not hungry...

Tharn: Munchkin ...my Rolly Polly my sweetie....please let's eat....I am hungry and I need your company else....I am not asking to eat for baby ...I am asking to eat for me...

Type: hmm but what I get in return....

Tharn: he whispered ...as if I suggest something and he will accept it....You say munchkin what you want...

Type: oh now you don't even know what your pregnant husband wants....

Tharn: oh God, not this....this is a really dangerous game...understand what Type wants...he took a deep breath....my munchkin wants to eat chocolate cake....??

Type: No...

Tharn: icecream..??

Type: am I look like a hungry animal to you ...that every time I think of eating...

Tharn gulped....oh god then what....my munchkin wants to go home and....

Type: don't try Tharn I believe you are such an asshole that you don't know what your husband wants...I mean I am so simple and predictive even a kid can understand my needs but you won't ....type started crying....am I that bad...what I have done to get such a husband...why you are doing this to me....

Am I fat that's why you lost your interest... now you don't love me anymore....do you want a divorce....

Tharn: Type stop please....else you will take to somewhere else....ok I accept that.... I am a bad husband I am so sorry honey ...but I love you Munchkin...please tell me I am ready to do anything....please tell me....

Type: blushed I can't say that....

Tharn: honey please tell me.....

Type: I want you to make love to me....

Tharn: what?? But you only asked me to stay away from you two months before....and kicked me out of bed when I tried last time I guess 45 days earlier....I have to use my hand to satisfy myself....

Type: oh so now I am bad....wao Tharn....I am carrying your child...do you even know how tough it is...but no what you can think of just my ass....you are only interested in my ass.....and the doctor said last time that when we do sex ...you connect to me and my child....I am trying to make that connection ...not horny like you....

Tharn: took a deep breath....I am sorry honey I know I am such a bad husband....please forgive me....

Type: aww no baby....I love you...you know na I get emotional sometimes....

Tharn: sometimes....

Type: so what do mean ....I get angry all the time....you are a fucking bastard...Tharn....I can't take this anymore...I am going to eat ...I can't beg you to eat all the time if you want then come....

Type left for lunch...

Tharn called Tyler...told him everything.......I was the one who asked him for lunch...this all started from there and he said I let him beg me for eating....oh my god....I can't take this....

I say sorry to him at least 10 times a day without any reason...and I am a bad husband....how would I know what he wants ....listen Doctor take that brat out soon...give him a tonic to grow faster and deliver this baby....else I will kill you....