14. Unresolved feelings

Tharn: Type ...Type are you okay....he carried type on his arm and asked one of his employees to inform the receptionist to call his driver....

He took type to the elevator and then to the parking...he saw his driver he put type in the car and asked the driver to take them to the hospital...

Tharn: Type ..type ...please open your eyes please talk to me please type....

The car stopped in front of the hospital entrance....tharn move out and calls for help...two nurses came and put type in a stretcher....

Tharn: Be gentle he is pregnant....

Both nurses looked to type then tharn surprisingly..

Tharn: stop staring at me and Move now....he called the doctor....tharn got irritated by that look...

Doctor: Tharn what happened how he got fainted ???....doctor examined type and came out after prescribing a few tests to know the status of a child....

Tharn: Doctor, Is type okay??.... Has he opened his eyes....??

Doctor: Tharn listen to me....

Nurse Doctor-Patient has opened his eyes and asking for Tharn....

Tharn: what ?? He looked at the doctor and get inside...type are you okay....don't try to get up please stay there in bed you need a rest....

Type: It's okay Tharn I am fine now...

The doctor entered and asked every staff to go out...he locked the door and looked at Tharn....

Tharn: What happened, doctor?? Is everything all right...

Doctor: are you asking this to me Tharn....

Tharn: Tyler can you please tell me what happened...I can sense the sarcasm in your tone....

Tyler: I am your friend Tharn but more than that, I am type's doctor....and type got fainted cuz of you......

Tharn: But...what I have done??

Tyler: Oh really tharn...he got fainted due to overexertion...

Tharn: Tyler...actually....

Type: Doctor I guess I overworked at the office....but I will be careful...type didn't let tharn speak...

Tyler: Type the thing which you wanna hide is already out...while examining your body ...I saw soared and swelled hole .....which was clearly stating its story ....that it is tortured by a long time...I guess you and your husband forgot that you are about 5 months pregnant and this is not good for your state to overdo it....

Tharn: Felt embarrassed... Tyler I am sorry but....

Tyler: I understand tharn ...type being horny...it is normal to ask for sex...doing it in pregnancy is good for mother as well as for father...it creates a bond between father and the baby ...but overdoing is not right....look at type how exhausted he looks....tharn do it like a human, not beast....

Type: bite his lips and blushing all the time...

Tyler left the room giving stern look to Tharn and Tharn felt embarrassed...

Tharn: I am a sorry type I am really very sorry...I just couldn't control myself and did this with you....you just take rest and sleep....doctor asked you to be here till tomorrow.......

Type: tharn, I am sorry you have to all this but you know that was mutually done..I didn't ask you to stop also...so, please don't feel bad...type gets under the blanket to sleep.

After a long sleep type gets up and eats his food he asked the nurse that where is tharn...she told that he is in the cafeteria to have his dinner...and asked me to look at you in his absence ...I guess he really loves you her didn't leave your side for a single minute until...his friend, doctor Tyler asked him to have dinner with him.....

Type: When I will get discharged...

Nurse: tomorrow after the report says that you and your child are fine....

Type: Thanks ...

Tharn: Did you get up ...?? How are you feeling type...

Tharn felt type hand on his waist.....

Tharn: type are you okay....what are you doing...

Type Nothing don't be upset what the doctor said it was mutual not only your mistake..nurse told me you are here all the type...thanks Tharn........

Tharn: Wao I never knew that type Miami can talk so nicely....

Type: Like I have never talked to you nicely huh...

Tharn holds type hand and said you know we need to talk right....

Type: We need to talk about what??

Tharn: type we need to talk about what happened in office today....

Type: Nothing happened you being horny and I couldn't control thats it nothing else....

Tharn: type ..you know it is nothing just releasing our cums...you know it's more than that....

Type: Tharn ...do you really want to discuss that...I don't want to stress myself on all this...why that file is kept on the couch ...are you planning to work here all night....??

Tharn: Yes type I have work to complete....

Type: okay let me help you I had enough sleep and getting bored...

Tharn: No you are not helping anymore ...just take a rest...

Type: Tharn please let me help you I am really getting bored else I will go out without the doctor's permission..

Tharn: no you won't do that...hmm okay let's work...but take rest when you feel tired...

After an hour when they are about to finish the work...the nurse came sir it's time for your sponge cleaning....type asked the nurse to go he will manage it...

Type: Tharn let's take a break for some time and can you close the door and help me to clean myself....

Tharn closed the door and locked it...

Type: Tharn helps me to remove this...

Tharn: Yes ...wait...be careful ...tharn removed type's shirt as type has the needle in his hand....tharn took a sponge to clean type's upper body and helped type to wear his shirt......

Type: Tharn my trouser...

Tharn: Hmm yes...tharn removed trousers and then underwear... He cleaned type's lower body..when tharn touched type's private part...type moaned.....type you are hard...

Type: hmm and I want you...

Tharn: Type??

Type: hold Tharn's hand ...tharn please I need you inside me.....no one is here can we please do it ....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You