50.Final Love

After 6 months....

Type: Tharn did you make her sleep....

Tharn: Yes baby....she is sleeping... now it's my 2nd baby's time to sleep come to daddy..daddy will make you sleep too....

Type: I love you baby....

Tharn: look at Type ....baby If you are not too tired can we.... it's been a long time when I last touched you....

Type: Hmm but be quick...and wear a condom....

They kissed each other..... I missed you baby.... Tharn gets on top of type and....

Type: aaahhhh baby fuck ....can you show some mercy on my ass...ahhhhh babbyyy please.....go slow.....aaasshole it's my ass, not a drum...aaahhhh ahhhhhhh babes condom....

Tharn: Baby don't you like your daddy's dick .... don't you love it raw ....

Type: Aahhh baby but...aaahhh aahh Tharn you are sooo good aaahhh ....I love you raw...but ...I will get pregnant if you don't wear aaaahhhhh condom...

Tharn: then let's get pregnant baby.. I want a baby boy.... One more junior Type.....

Type: asshole....if you want a boy then go and deliver it by yourself....I won't do it...aaahhhhh fuckkkkk tharnnnnn

Tharn: laughed let's see....Tharn changed position and thrusted from the back....ahhhhh...ahhhhhh

After their quick session of 3 hours, they both get tired and sleep...

They were really happy with their small family ...and Type wanted to join his office but after their 3 hours of a hot lovemaking session type got pregnant again...

After 9 months.....

Type: Tharn you asshole.... I asked you to wear condoms.... Fucker... Bastard.... If you ever touch me I will cut your dick.... Ahhhhhh

Doctor takes this outttttttt....mother fucker do it fast.....

After cursing everyone on this earth type delivered a Boy....

Type Tharn Kiara and Pharm are so busy in their life ...Tharn goes to the office and type takes care of the kids.....he sometimes helped Tharn in his work...but he hardly gets time from work.....

Tharn: Type you should exercise see you are getting fat...

Type: when I get time to do that...in the morning you get on my top before getting out of bed... After serving you my ass ... I prepared food for those brats send them to school then clean the mess you all have created ....

Then prepare something for kids ... Bring them home... feed them then help them with their homework... And later I take care of you ....

And after dinner and making kids sleep when I get some time you asshole again take that for me....

Tharn: Baby I just want our me time that's why I asked you to stay close....

Type: Me time my ass in that you just fuck your wife like an animal.... Never let me wear clothes... Just tease me...all night

Tharn: don't you like that... Now Kiara and Pharm are growing ....I think you should let the helper take care of them.... And join me as my secretary again....

Type: hmm I will think...but my kids need me....

Tharn: Type you have to think about you also it's been 4 years when you left the job...