8.The Mairrage

Type: How Tharn?

Tharn: I asked Mr. Leo to investigate...

Type: what? Why?

Tharn: I wanted to know the name of the father who is giving you so much pain...

Type: Shut up Tharn...do you know you crossed your limit...you broke the contract...and you broke the promise too...

Tharn: I am sorry but I was worried for you and you were not ready to talk....

Type: when did you know it...??

Tharn: when you were crying by sitting on the window...I asked Mr. Leo to investigate...

Type: How did he know??

Tharn: You hid it well Type but...he heard you talking....

Type: This is an Invasion of privacy...I can sue you and your Mr. Leo

Tharn: I know...but I didn't have wrong intentions....I am sorry for what happened that night...

Type: please get out I don't want to see your face...I had enough of you....I thought you are genuinely worried about me....but no you are having fun knowing the truth...

Tharn: You are not right Type...I am sorry but what I did is for you...I was worried .. I can't see you in pain....just forget that night you were drunk that was a mistake....

Type: That was not a fucking mistake...when one person is drunk and others take advantage of the situation and person ... then that's called rape Tharn, not a bloody mistake...

Tharn: Type, listen I will make it right ... I will accept this child and we will get married and no one knows about that night.  

Type: Did you know why I said no in the first place Tharn .. Coz you are doing it not out of love but out of sympathy, neither you love me nor you are gay this marriage will ruin the lives of three of us...so No Tharn...

Tharn: Type thinks of it as a arrange marriage...and accept it...

Type was crying like hell...why you are doing this to me Tharn...don't make it more complicated than it already is...please...go...

Tharn: Type...please trust me....I am not asking you this out of Sympathy...but I genuinely want this...and I know that I don't love you but love is something which can happen after marriage also right...plus Type..I agree I am not gay but I know you will be the best husband that I won't regret to get you in my life..and I am not a fan of a girl's body...ask anyone I don't have many girlfriends...and I don't believe in sexuality ... You just have to be loyal with me...believe me....

Type: I need time to think ....please till leave me alone...but I don't trust you Tharn....

After 7 days...

Type: Tharn this is the contract of marriage with all the agreed terms.... hope you don't break any rule like before...last time I didn't sue you as I knew your intentions were good but this won't happen this time...the consequences will be more serious....

Tharn: Yes, I know....both signed the agreement and later signed marriage papers in court...

Registrar: Congrats you are married now....

Tharn: Thank you type for finally agreed to it....

Type: you know the terms right....

Tharn: I won't broke a promise and this is the best for our child....

Type: Yes, if you ever feel you want to get free of this unwanted relationship please let me know I will give divorce to you... it's just fake ..we are only married in eyes of thus fucking society ...and only for a year ....but still I don't want you to suffer in this relationship...

Tharn: okay type... type you are 5 months pregnant can you please take good care of you and rest well...just skip office today and go rest...we have a small ceremony in the evening too.... at the office for our marriage ....so don't exhaust yourself go home and sleep...

Type: But only for today ...you know I don't like skipping my work...

Tharn: I know....tharn went to the office when he remembered what happened in these seven days and why type agreed to get married...

Flashback...

I need time...to think ......the next morning...

Type: to helper where is sir, we are getting late for office...

Helper: he is angry and shouting at someone...he is on call from 3 hours....

Type: What happened is everything all right?

Helper: I don't know he took the newspaper with him and he broke this TV too...

Type: what why...type took his phone ...it was switched off ...oh the battery is dead...can you bring Tharn's office Laptop and ask him.... I am waiting....

Type go through to check shares ... it seems okay...he checks office bulletin ...he didn't find anything...but when he opened a local news website he was shocked...what??? No oh god...

Tharn: Type are you okay....

Type: Tharn who did this ...why he did that...what we are going to do...

Tharn: I am trying to find out I got to know 3 hours back that someone has posted our photos and publish the news that I used you and made you pregnant and now not ready to accept you....

Type: But its wrong Tharn...

Tharn: I know but if we tried to tell the truth then we have to take a lot of names in it and...about that night too....

Type: Tharn we can take this coz of hiding the truth...what about your family, your reputation...

Tharn: Type I can't handle all... it's ruining my reputation too...I file a case against that reporter but I know it is done by either that two bastards whom I terminated or by my rival....Type the problem is my new project in which I have invested so much is at stake....this scandal will take my reputation and that client will surely break the contract if he heard any of it...

Type: What will happen to my baby Tharn... this scandal will ruin everything ...let me tell them the truth...

Tharn: Type do you think that your life will be easy after telling the truth...I am not asking you to surrender yourself ...accept defeat ..but when you don't know your enemy then don't try to fight....

Type: let's get married Tharn so that people will stop gossiping but Tharn...later that I will take divorce by a term that...we are not compatible for each other...then you can be married to anyone you want...you are a big industrialist so any girl will marry you...and will be ready to forget that you married to man first...

Tharn: are you sure about contract marriage ... I asked you to marry me for a lifetime.

Type: No tharn my answer was no but when I see this news...I can find the only option for saving both of us from this scandal....your new project will be at stake Tharn coz of this news...so I agreed to it...

Tharn sue everyone who is involved in this but he knows this all process will take time and he can't to risk his project for this ... Finally they got married....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Type: Tharn when you know then why you asked...
Tharn: coz I want to know how you felt to meet your child's Daddy...why did you meet him Type...I told you to be loyal then why?

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 4 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2