25.Revenge Time

After one month Type is the same...Type still doesn't cry nor he shows any emotions...Tharn joined the company and he sits in Rayan's cabin coz Type is sitting in Tharn's cabin....and Tharn loves watching Type sitting in his chair and giving the command to others...

In the morning...Type and Tharn are sleeping and Type opened his eyes ...he hardly slept for 4 hours....he is now a days sleeping less.....he has a really important meeting with Channel group so he was a bit stressed....

Type tried to come closer to Tharn...tried to touch him....but Tharn opened his eyes and stop Type...

Type: Why you deny me ...why you won't let me touch you....

Tharn: Type coz sex is not the solution to all of this...I told you ....you need to cry let your emotions flow.....I would have never denied you if you have asked this with some feelings.... but no you don't have any feelings for me ....and I am not interested in emotionless sex....

Type: common Tharn it doesn't matter .... it's the same-sex...

Tharn: no type it's not the same....last time I tried to touch you...but you don't show a single emotion... ...I felt like I am raping you or forcing you....and yesterday you made me feel like I am a prostitute whom you wanna just fuck....so no it's not same

Type get up and went to the washroom to get ready for office....

At office....

Leo: Type sir....we have successfully buy lots of shares of Channel group and as earlier we have planted few employees in that company who will help us to know all the internal affairs....we have also initiated some fake projects in which we have made a contract with them....now we can move as per our plan....

Type: Thank you Mr. Leo you have done whatever I have planned .....now I just need to wait and watch....Mr. Lhong is going to get a big stroke today.....fix a meeting with the channel group...just tell them Mr. Rangnok wanted to meet ...

Meeting....

Brittain: hello Mr. Leo hello Type....where is Mr. Rangnok...??

Lhong saw Type and Leo and smiled in nervousness...

Type: Mr. Brittain you are standing with Mr. Rangnok....ahh let me introduce myself...hi I am Type Tharn Rangnok... co-owner of Rangnok Industries...and I am leading this meeting...

Lhong: but you are his secretary....

Type: I sometimes assume how you are going to run this company Lhong with such a low IQ level......Type smiled...but still if you have any doubt I can prove myself by cancelling all your contract... Do you want that Mr. Brittain?

Brittain looked to Leo....

Leo: I guess you have not heard about their marriage...Type sir is the one who is handling all the affairs of Rangnok Industries....

Type: I don't have all day to waste Mr. Liam....if you want we can talk about the business .......else Mr. Leo You can surely cancel all their contract .....and save my precious time by finding someone better than them....

Brittain: I am so sorry Sir...I am really sorry please have a seat...Brittain got a call...he finished his call and said.....sir, I hope you don't mind if Lhong leads this meeting as I have some urgent issues to attend....

Type: Yeah sure he looked at Leo and smiled as their plan got successful....

Lhong: Type baby what is all this....and how are you....?? Lhong extends his hand to touch type...but Leo stops him....