-Chapter 57- Brain freeze

"Okay, but why would you."- Louis said as he entered the room.

"Shut up Louis I'm sleeping."- Millie said as she put pillow over her head.

"Okay, but why would you?"- He whispered as he sat next to me.

"Shut up."- I said smiling. "When are we going?"

"Wait you two have to go today?"- Issie asked.

"Last day was tomorrow Issie I told you that about 200 times."- Louis said. "We may or may not have to be on the platform by 9 AM."

"And what time is it now?"- I asked.

"8:30."- He said.

"What?"- I asked as I turned around to him. "Why didn't you wake up earlier?"

"Issie was the one who said she's gonna wake us up."- He said. "Don't blame me."

"If you two weren't arguing about "Why would you?" the whole night maybe I would get enough sleep."- She said. "And Louis you are old enough to wake up by your own."

"I could've, but you said you are going to wake me up."- He said.

"Just get ready you two."- Millie said. "Your wasting time."

"Get up."- I said pushing Louis's back, but he didn't move.

"Can't push me anymore I see."- He said.

"If you don't want to miss train and get expelled I would choose to get up."- I pushing him to get up.

"If they two end up together they would probably kill each other second later."- Millie said.

"Couldn't agree more."- I said.

"It would be the same they spend 24 hours together anyways."- Issie said. "They would just kiss more then 3 times."

"More then what?"- Millie wide open her eyes.

"Nothinggg."- Louis said pushing me to leave the room.

8:57

"Bye Issie and Millie!"- I yelled from downstairs.

"See you!"- Millie yelled.

"Take care!"- Issie yelled.

Me and Louis used Floo powder because we literally had no time for anything else. We got to the train last second.

"Were you two snogging so you are late?"- George asked as we entered the train.

"Good morning to you too George."- I said. "And no Louis woke us up half an hour ago."

"You could've wake us up on your own too. You know?"- Louis said.

"But I didn't."- I said as we entered the free room.

"Can't wait to be buried in snow when I get to Hogwarts."- He said taking his jacket off.

"You like snow."- I said.

"I like it until I can't feel my hands or my legs."- He said.

"Issie told me you liked one girl few years ago. You never told me about her."- I said.

"You never told me who you liked either."- He said.

"I never liked anyone before you."- I said clearly not thinking about sentence before saying it.

"Before me?"- He raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't mean it like that."- I said. "I meant before we met like before I started being friends with you."