-Chapter 21- Cedric

3 days passed by quick. I couldn't focus on class or anything else. Only times I would smile when Louis made a joke.

"Good morning."- I said getting down the stairs.

"How are you?"- Louis asked.

"Pretty good today actually."- I said as he looked kind of shocked.

"Well that's good to hear."- He said as we walked down.

"Can we skip breakfast or are you hungry?"- I asked.

"Sure why?"- He asked.

"I wanna go to Astronomy tower."- I said.

"Well that's sudden change of energy."

I forgot to mention that I asked Harry about Cedric. He told me Cedric was killed, but he couldn't tell me more.

We got up to Astronomy tower and sat down.

"You never told me how you reacted to Cedric's death."- I said looking to him.

" I was shocked, I was never too close with him, but it makes me sad seeing you being sad."- He said looking to me.

"I was a mess last 3 days sorry."

"Don't apologize. How are you even suppose to react to something like this?"- He said trying to cheer me up.

No matter how sad you are or how angry you are he will always make you laugh.

"I'm impressed you even made me laugh in past 3 days."- I said.

"Natural talent what can I say?"- He said laughing.

We walked closer to edge and looked around.

"Well at least view is nice."- He said.

"Sorry about the shirt."- I said.

"What with it?"- He asked.

"Well I sobbed on it for like 15 minutes."- I said laughing.

"Y'n for the second time you don't have to apologize for things like that."- He said. "Besides I got free vanilla perfume on it now."

We talked for a bit and went downstairs. I tripped over one step and basically fell into Louis's arms.

"Sorry."- I said getting up.

"You would die second later if you climbed alone to Astronomy tower."- He said as we walked down.

"And you would die if you made potions by yourself."- I said.

"Conclusion is that we won't make potions alone."- He said laughing.

"Agreed."

We sat down in Great Hall. It was still breakfast time. I didn't eat anything. It wasn't because I was starving myself from sadness, Louis just gave me a whole pack of chocolates last night so I couldn't eat anything.

"Students!"- Dumbledore said as we all turned around to him. "Tonight everyone will come outside and we will light our wands for our friend who tragically passed away."

"Maybe he will explain what happened tonight."- I whispered to Louis.

Of course I was still sad about Cedric. I just didn't wanted for last weeks of third year to go with me being sad and not wanting to talk.

"Everything will be explained tonight."- He said finishing.

Me and Louis walked out of class and separated because we had different classes. I bumped into Fred and George.

"Y'n!-"- They said excited.

"Hi you two."- I said.

"We are sorry about Cedric."- They said.

"It's okay."- I said.

"Where are you going?"- George asked.

"To my class obviously."- I said.

"Where is Louis?"- Fred asked.

"Why?"

"Because your always with him."- George said.

"We don't have a class together today."- I said.

"Makes sense."- Fred said as we waved goodbye.

Class felt like it lasted for 4 hours straight. I was on edge of preforming a spell Louis did to speed up the time.

Bell rang. Finally.

Another boring class. Same thing again. At least Snape wasn't in any of my classes today.

It was finally lunch time. I sat down and not a second later Louis came sitting next to me.

"These classes felt like forever."- I said.

"Maybe because me and you didn't explode a potion and got detention."- He said.

"Maybe."- I laughed.

We chatted for a bit and finished our lunch. I had no idea where Draco and Blaise were.

"Where were you two?"- Blaise asked as we entered the common room.

"Could ask you the same thing."- I said.

"I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry."- He said.

"Well we were on lunch obviously."- Louis said.

"Where's Draco?"- I asked.

"Oh, he's sick."- Blaise said.

I walked to my dorm and looked for some black clothes. It was basically a funereal.

Some time later...

I got dressed and left my dorm. Louis was waiting for me as always. We walked outside and many people were there.

"I'm sorry for your loss sir."- I said approaching Cedric's dad.

"Thank you Y'n."- He said slightly smiling.

Me and his dad weren't the closest. We haven't seen each other in years. But he was still like my second dad after all.

"We have all came here to mourn Cedric's Diggory death."- Dumbledore started speaking. "A very young talented boy who passed away tragically few days ago."- He continued.

Everyone was waiting to hear how he died.

"I am sorry to say this, but Cedric passed away by being killed by the name who must not be said."

Everyone gasped.

"How is this possible?"- I asked Louis.

"I-I don't know."- He said.

"We don't know if he is back. He most likely isn't. Cedric died trying to protect Harry and him. He killed him with deadly spell no one must use in this school until their life is being threatening to at the moment."- Dumbledore continued .

Little later Cedric's dad gave the speech about Cedric. I got asked before did I wanted to, but I said that only Cedric's dad should do it.

We raided our wands and stood there in silence. I could feel Cedric would just laugh at all of us right now.

We all left inside and we were walking to our dorms.

"Do you think he's back?"- Louis asked me.

"He is not. If he is, he isn't close."- I said trying to confront me and him.

"I hope so."- He said.

I walked in my dorm and layed on my bed. Voldemort isn't back right? Cedric died brave. I am really proud of him.

I fell asleep little later...

This chapter was really hurried. I didn't wanted to post only once in a day so I wrote this chapter at 1 AM.

Special thank you to @PeriodtAri14.

And of course everyone else <3. 

And sorry for making this chapter so boring next one is going to be more interesting.