-Chapter 64- Ministry of magic

We walked out of cafe and erased their memories. We were walking to a house. At least that's what Hermione said. Me and Louis were walking behind them while they were discussing something.

"And yet we can't escape trouble, doesn't matter how much you try."- Louis said while we were walking.

"Not the thing to brag about."- I said as we turned left and we were standing in front of a tall building.

We entered the dark hall and it was very tight. Harry was in front of Hermione and Ron and me and Louis were behind them. Fog on the floor started going up and it was forming. Fog formed into a guy with beard. I don't know if I was hallucinating, but he looked way similar to Dumbledore. Fog got closer to us as Hermione screamed. I immediately got back while Louis accidentally touched my wrist. It fell on floor and we were all heavily breathing.

"Sorry."- Louis said moving his hand away from my waist.

"It's alright."- I said.

"What was that all about?"- Ron asked.

"Probably Mad-eyes idea."- Hermione said. "In case Snape comes here snooping."

Hermione stepped in front of us and did a spell to see if there is anybody here with us.

"We're alone."- She said lowering her wand.

We stepped in the living room and everybody laid down. I sat on the couch and Louis sat on opposite one. I knew I couldn't be mad at him for long. Best thing I could do right now is sleep.

Later I woke up in the middle of the night to Harry looking straight at nothing.

"Harry are you okay?"- I whispered to him.

"I am Y'n."- He said kind of shocked because I was awake. "It's just nightmares."

"Okay."- I whispered and turned around and saw Hermione's and Ron's hands touching. I smiled and looked over to Harry who was already asleep.

"Pretty cute."- Louis said as I turned around to him.

"What are you doing awake?"- I asked.

"I couldn't sleep."- He said trying to whisper.

I laid my head on couch and I could feel Louis's eyes on me. I smiled and looked to him.

"Come sit here."- I said pointing to couch.

"And why would I?"- He said raising his eyebrow.

"Come until I change my mind."- I said.

"Okay, okay."- He said getting up and sitting next to me. "What now?"

"You sleep."- I said.

"Thanks for instructions."- He said.

"You're welcome."- I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Can't be mad at me forever."- He said.

"Sleep."- I said.

I woke up after Harry. Harry got up and told me he's going to look around. Not long after him I got up and looked for him. I found him in front of a door where it said "Sirius". He opened the door and I entered after him.

"What is that?"- I asked as he picked up a book.

"History of Magic."- Harry said looking at rhe book.

"Hermione! Where are you? I think I found something."- We heard Ron talking from downstairs.

I got downstairs and bumped into Louis.