-Chapter 4- Bet

^Louis

"Y'n!"- Fred and George came storming to us.

"What happened?"- Louis turned around to look at them.

"Oh, nothing we were just looking for you two."- George said as he rested his arm on Freds shoulder.

"Dramatic."- I said rolling my eyes.

"What are you two doing here anyways."- Fred asked.

"Alone."- George added as he gave us suspicious look.

"Louis passed out today, so he had to stay in common room and now we went outside, so he can catch some fresh air."- I said as I turned around to them.

"Well why did you pass out?"- George asked Louis.

"Well, I didn't sleep much-"

"Much? Louis I think you didn't even close your eyes last night."- I cut him off.

"Well yea."- He said

"So that is why you looked so concerned when you were talking to Hermione?"- George asked.

"I was getting lunch for him, besides where are Harry and Ron?"- I said trying to change the theme of conversation.

"They have detention ."

"And why is that?"- I asked as I leaned on wall next to me.

"I don't know they didn't tell us."- Fred added.

20 minutes later...

Fred and George had to leave because they were making some candy that makes you change your voice into animals one.

Me and Louis sat on bench as I was reading my book (which was always with me).

"Did you reach the part where Alice-"

"Where Alice kissed Theo? Yes I did like 2 days ago."- I said as I closed the book. "I'm fascinated that you read this book."

"Why?"- Louis asked as he was looking at the book.

"I don't know, I would never expect you to read this."- I said as I placed the book in my pocket.

"Well, I read it like year ago when I saw it on my mother's desk, so I decided to read first pages and just continued."

" In my case I saw it in muggle library, so I decided to check it out."

We sat there for about 5 minutes in silence.

"Why were you concerned when you were talking to that Hermione girl?"- Louis asked me as we got up from bench.

"Well because I thought you will be dead on couch before I get back to common room."- I said as we were walking.

"Awhhh."- Louis said sarcastically.

"Maybe should've let you starve to death there."- I said as I walked faster.

"Hey!"- Louis said as he walked faster to catch up on me.

It was 10 PM so we broke every rule by being out of our dorms. (At winter you can stay out of dorms until 8 pm).

I went to girls dorms and Louis to boys.

I saw a letter on my bed and picked it up.

To Y'n
Come to Gryffindor common room tonight at 11 PM. We will play muggle games and drink butter beer. Password is *****. You can bring Louis if you want to. I see you guys hanging out a lot, so maybe we can finally meet him.