-Chapter 15- Moaning Myrtle

I woke up next day without any chocolate in my arm. I was so confused. I looked around the room and saw my owl eating the chocolates.

"Lolly!"- I screamed getting out of my bad as I took mint chocolate away from her. She was fine. I hope so.

I got ready and saw Louis in common room.

"Louis!"- I said storming down the stairs.

"Summoned me?"- He said turning around.

"Can these chocolates harm animals?"- I said getting close to him (maybe too close) and showing the chocolate.

"Nope."- He said smirking while I was up close to him.

"How do you know?"- I asked taking step back.

"It literally says on it."- He said smirking.

I looked at the chocolate and saw "ANIMALS CAN EAT TOO!"

"How can animals eat MINT chocolate?"- I said still confused.

"What even happened?"- He asked.

"Lolly ate it because I fell asleep with them in my hand."- I said looking up to him again.

"Awh sleeping with gifts I give you?"- He said making "awh" long.

"No, I was tired and couldn't move my arm because you and Draco wrapped it around so much times."- I said raising my eyebrow back.

He noticed I raised my eyebrow back to him and said.

"Using my own spells against me Y'l?"- He imitated Snape, but said my last name not Potter.

I laughed it off and we went to breakfast.

"Y'n!"- Cedric came storming to me and Louis.
"Today is the first task!"

"Already?"- Louis said.

"Yea today at 5 PM."- He said out of his breathe. "Come watch me and Harry."

"Of course."- I said smiling.

Cedric explained to us the first task and waved us goodbye.

"You and Cedric look cute together."- Louis said taking bite of his waffle while I gave him death stare. "I'm joking."- He said laughing.

"You better."- I said.

"What would you do if I didn't anyways?"- He said turning around to face me.

"I don't mind punching you except Adrian."- I said turning around to face him.

"You wouldn't."- He said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh I would."- I said getting up. "Now I have to go to my class."

"Not so fast."- He said getting up. "We always have potions together."- He said fixing his shirt.

I rolled my eyes as we walked to potions. We sat together as always.

"We...will...be...doing...a...very...dangerous...potion...today."- Snape said as we sat down next to each other. "It can kill any of you so try not to die."

"Confronting."- Louis said laughing.

"Okay let me do this, so we both don't die."- I said picking up different color potions.

I went to pour orange to purple and Louis took my arm.

"It will explode."- He said stopping my arm.

"No it won't."- I said trying to pour it in.

"Fine."- He said letting go of my arm. "You will see."- He said as he watched me pour it in.