-Chapter 76- It all feels like it was just yesteday

^This is what I look like ( I just wanted you guys to know lol idk)

After The Battle of Hogwarts me and Louis visited our parents. My dad met him after 4 years and it went pretty well, they were crying out of happiness when they saw us. My mom started crying when she heard about Fred. She loved them and she can't imagine George without his other half now.

We visited Issie, Millie and Louis's parents after my house. Issie gave me the longest hug I have ever got. They were so happy to see us and were pretty amazed with stories we had. They couldn't believe what happened with others and they were happy because we were alright. It all felt like it was just yesterday...

15 years later...

I was making lunch while Louis was helping me. We were laughing as we brought up old stories we had. Francesa came down the stairs as her brother Theo came with her. They are supposed to be starting with Hogwarts today. They have been waiting for this moment too long and by the stories they heard, they couldn't wait. Louis proposed to me when we were 20, well officially proposed. Now I had 2 rings on my hands for past 15 years. Francesa and Theo were twins we had 2 years after we got married. We named Francesa by memory of Fred and Theo by the first topic we had when we met.

"Mom what if I find boyfriend when I start school?"- Francesa asked me as Louis looked at her immediately.

"No boyfriends for you."- Louis said. "Until you are 17 or maybe older."

"It's not fair!"- She said. "Theo had a girlfriend 4 years ago!"

"That lasted for 2 hours."- Louis said as I looked confused.

"He had a girlfriend?! And you didn't tell me?"- I said stopping him from cutting carrots as he looked up to me.

"I wanted to, but those 2 hours passed by quickly."- He said as I rolled my eyes.

"When will you two stop acting like teenagers?"- Issie said as she walked in the house as Theo hugged her.

Issie had one child. Her name is Ivy, pretty cute name.

"We were saying to Francesa how she can't have a boyfriend."- Louis said. "Until she's 17."

"Reminder that you were in love with Y'n when you were like 15."- Issie said.

"That is close to 17."- Louis said. "And we didn't date back then."

"Ew."- Theo said as he picked up his bags.

We headed to drop them off on platform. Issie stayed in our house as she was trying to entertain Ivy. We got on platform as I saw bunch of kids scream around running. I wish I could relive the day I got on the train for the first time.

"Mom what if we don't get Slytherin?"- Theo asked.

"You two don't have to pressure yourself to be in the same house as we been to."- I said. "You were named by our best friend, Fred. He was a Gryffindor and the most entertaining person I have ever met..."

"Hey!"- Louis said interrupting me.

"He died saving others, he had a twin brother George. He is still here, thank God. Whatever house you get you should be proud of it."- I said.

"I'm sure Theo is Slytherin."- Louis said.

"Thank you, dad."- Theo said sarcastically.

"See?"- Louis said.

"Good day to see you two after many years."- Draco said as he walked towards us.

"Hello!"- A little boy next to him said. "Scorpius Malfoy."

He shook Francesa's hand and after Theo's.

"Well he's not like you."- I said as Draco laughed.

"Scorpius this is Y'n and Louis Partridge, I suppose or you two just said you are friends after all?"- He asked.

"Very funny."- Louis said trying to hold back his laugh.

"They were my best friends and the only ones who understood me."- He said tapping his back as his son looked us up and down and smiled.

We continued talking as our kids were talking about how excited they were. I felt someone tap my back as I turned around and saw George behind me.

"George!"- I said.

"Nice to see you Y'n, Louis and Draco I guess."- He said.

"Nice to see you too Weasley."- Draco said as me and Louis looked kind of shocked.

"Meet Fred guys."- George said tapping little ginger boy by his side.

"F-Fred Weasley."- Boy said as he shook my hand. I could see Louis smile drop as he heard the name. I smiled back to the boy as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Fred."- I said. "Y'n-"

"I blow out candles with dad on April every year on his birthday, do you know why? I know you were his best friend and he doesn't want to tell me!"- He asked me.

"No idea."- I said as I saw George's face to not say.

It took Louis quiet awhile to realize why and Draco realized immediately. None of us knew how it was like to lose a sibling. I couldn't even imagine the pain George went through, but here he is standing in front of us 15 years later smiling with his child.

Later on they entered the train as Francesa, Fred, Theo and Scorpius sat in the same room me and Louis stayed in. They waved us goodbye as we waved back. Hermione, Ron and Harry came behind us and stood with us.

"I'm so proud of them and us."- Harry said.

"I can't believe it's been so long."- Hermione said.

"15 years..."- I said.

"Look at us now, we have kids and we are living our happy lives."- Ron said.

"I would pay to go back to Hogwarts for a day."- Louis said.

"Me too."- Draco said as Hermione, Ron and Harry turned to him because they haven't noticed him. "Weasley, Potter and Granger, hello to you too."

"You know Hermione got married to-"- Louis whispered.

"I know."- Draco said. "It's my superior line."

"Nice to see you too Malfoy."- Harry said.

After hours of chatting we got back home, I sat on couch as Louis talked to Issie. I can't believe we're not crazy teenagers anymore and that I will have to raise two teenagers now plus having Louis as a teenager too. I remember all of those magical moments in Hogwarts and getting lost in the halls or getting caught by Snape and then having the longest detention with him. Louis bumped into me 20 years ago almost and met again on the train and now we have kids. It all feels like it was just yesterday.

The end

Hope everyone has a great year and I'm working on my next story <33.

Just to clarify that I named the son Theo because they talked about Theo in some book I made up in the first chapter :)) It is not because Mattheo because I know you all thought about it, I didn't know about Mattheo until like a month ago.

Hi, if you are interested in Outer Banks and Rafe Cameron you should check out my other book. It's still in making, but check it out if you want to and don't forget to vote!