-Chapter 6- Angelina

Me and Louis walked to the common room and sat on couch.

"Did you hear about Goblet of Fire?"- He asked.

"Cedric mentioned me something about it, but I don't know when it's happening.

"I think it's gonna be on the end of the year."- He said.

We sat there in silence looking at fire for 5 minutes.

"You know that my mom really likes you."- Louis broke the silence.

"She literally met me for 2 minutes."

"Yea, but when I talked to her about you."- He said as he looked at me.

"What did you talk about?"- I said raising my right eyebrow.

"That I like you."- He said as I looked at him shocked. "I'm just kidding! You should've seen your reaction!"- He said bursting out laughing.

"Very funny."- I said rolling my eyes. "When are you gonna ask Angelina out?"

"Oh, I forgot about it."- He said laughing.

"You idiot!"- I slapped his chest gently.

"Don't slap me! I can throw you off Astronomy tower!"- He said stopping my arm and laughing.

"I can throw you too!"-I said trying to escape my arm.

"You two act like children."- Draco said as walked in common room.

"Hello Draco, how was your Christmas."- I asked while Louis was still holding my wrists so I don't hit him.

"Boring like every year."- He said as he sat on couch. "Why are you two always together?"

"Why not."- Louis said letting go off my arm.

"Bet they are gonna end up together."- Blaise said walking in the common room.

"We are still here."- I said. "And no, Blaise just because you couldn't have a normal friendship with a girl without liking her doesn't mean someone else can't.

Blaise just looked shocked what I said

"But-"- He tried to say something.

"Blaise she said the truth don't even try."- Draco said laughing.

This was the first time I saw Draco laugh. He had such a pretty smile.

"Zoning out on Draco huh?"- Louis whispered to me.

"Your worser then Fred."- I said whispering.

We talked in common room and later went to lunch. By the new rules houses couldn't mix on lunch so I had to sit on Slytherin table.

"There's Angelina."- I said pointing to her while Louis turned around. "Now, go ask her."- I said pushing him a bit.

"I'm planning how to throw you off Astronomy tower."- He said walking to her.

I turned around to eat and in 2 minutes someone taps my back.

"There are like 15 girls there which one is her?"- Louis asked looking confused.

"You idiot."- I said getting up and walking to Angelina holding his shoulder. "There just walk straight."- I said turning around.

I sat down and saw him talking to Angelina. His messy brown hair grew so much, he looked better with middle length hair.

10 minutes later...

"Aaand..."- I said as he sat down next to me.

"She said yes, but they acted like I proposed to her at the spot."- He said taking a bite off a fry.