-Chapter 49- Kendall

"Are you awake?"- Issie was asking me as I opened my eyes.

"Mhm."- I said rubbing my eyes.

"What were you and Louis doing at 3 AM?"- She asked laughing.

"He was eating ice cream and I couldn't sleep."- I said as I looked to my watch and it was 10!AM.

"And what happened next?"- She asked.

"He put ice cream in my hair then I put ice cream in his."- I said looking around and seeing Millie sleeping. "And then we had to wash our hair at 4 AM."

"Well you two had an interesting night."- She said.

"Mhm."- I said turning around.

"Y'n do you realize he probably likes you."- She said.

"I have heard that about 100 time already and no I don't think so."- I said.

"It's so obvious."- Issie said. "But alright."

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom."- I said getting up.

"You can wake up Louis if you want to."- Issie said.

"Alright."- I said leaving the room.

I entered the bathroom and saw that my hair is still messed up. Might as well mess his hair up too.

I didn't take long in bathroom. About 10 minutes. I decided to go wake Louis up. Why not at this point. I entered his bedroom and he was sleeping with 2 blankets over him while it was summer outside. The most random person I know.

"Get up."- I said shaking his blankets.

"What are you doing?"- He turned around to me.

"Waking you up obviously."- I said sitting on his bed.

"Why?"- He asked.

"Issie told me."- I said. "And why do you have 2 blankets over yourself when it's hot outside?"

"Why not."- He smiled.

"What's this?"- I picked up a small notebook from his desk.

"Put that down."- Louis said stretching his arm and trying to take it away from me.

"Why?"- I asked as I was moving it away from him.

"Because."- He said as he pulled my waist and now I was laying next to him while his arm was in front of him so I couldn't get up.

"What even is it?"- I asked as his arm was still in front of him while his other hand was holding the notebook.

"Just some things I wrote in 4th year."- He said as he put it in his drawer.

"Do you mean a diary?"- I said trying to get up, but he pulled me back every time.

"Do I look like Tom Riddle to you?"- He asked smiling as he turned around to me.

"Well you signed up as him."- I raised my eyebrows.

"Funny."- He rolled his eyes.

"May I get up?"- I asked.

"Do you have anywhere to go?"- He asked.

"No but I would rather get up then be trapped by your arm."- I said.

"You two."- Issie came in the room. "Do you wanna go to the store with me and Louis why are you trapping Y'n."

"Sure and why not it's fun."- Louis said.

"To you."- I said as I moved his arm.

"Get ready then."- Issie said as he left the room.

I went to get up, but Louis put his arm in front of me and pulled me back.