-Chapter 61- Prove it

Days went by quick. Draco haven't been seen by anyone, Blaise rarely leaves the common room and Harry is trying his best to be positive. Hermione and Ron acting the same way towards each other and that's pretty much it. Everybody found out later who killed Dumbledore and how. We still haven't heard anything after it.

"Goood morning."- Louis said as I entered the common room.

"Get together already."- Blaise said laying on the common room couch.

"He doesn't know?"- I asked as Blaise immediately looked towards us.

"Know what?"- He said.

"I thought you were going to tell him."- Louis said.

"I thought you told him already."- I said.

"You two are together?!"- He asked shockingly with his mouth open slightly smiling. "You finally told her? Why am I finding this out just now?"

"You literally saw us kiss Blaise."- Louis said. "Few days ago."

"By your logic and Y'n logic it's just a kiss or a dare."- He said.

"He's not wrong."- I laughed.

"Is this a prank or something?"- Blaise asked. "He has been planning to say it to you since forever."

"Since when?"- I asked placing my finger over Louis's mouth so he can't cut off Blaise.

"Probably since forever. He has been talking
about you every night since 4th year and when we would say something he would just say something like "We are friends" and then he would talk-"

"Blaise I will turn you into a rat if you keep talking."- Louis said moving my finger off his lips.

"Awh I wanna hear the rest of the story."- I said.

"Would be nice if you told me what you said to Hermione in bathroom that day."- He said raising his eyebrows. "Didn't forget."

"And then he would talk about you in his sleep, but no one understood anything most of the time."- Blaise said looking up.

"Blaise I will-"- Louis said smiling stepping forward while I took his arm to stay and while Blaise was laughing. 

"I will tell you what Hermione said don't worry."- I said rolling my eyes.

"Prove it."- Blaise said. "Because if this is a prank I will stop talking to both of you."

"Alright."- Louis said.

Louis turned my head and put his fingers on my jaw. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I could feel him smiling as he let go off me. We turned back to Blaise who looked at us like he saw a ghost.

"Was about the time."- He said.

"Shut up."- I said.

"Goodbyee."- Louis said as we left the common room.

"Wait until Fred and George find out."- I said.

"Forgot about that part."- Louis said.

We had separate classes today and we missed breakfast so we got to our classes straight away. I sat down and opened my book. Class was boring as always. Everything was quiet and no one really payed attention. After some time it finally ended. I walked out of class until someone approached me.

"Hey you."- Someone said as I turned around.

"Yes?"- I turned around and recognized the boy immediately. He was in Slytherin quittich team. I didn't know his name I just knew what he looked like.