-Chapter 34- Sorry

I woke with the biggest headache ever. I looked over to my watch and sat it was 4 am.

"4 am! Really?"- I said still with the biggest headache ever.

I couldn't sleep so I went to the common room. I was planning laying on couch until falling asleep. I climbed down and saw Louis sleeping.

I smiled until flashbacks from last night hit me. I kissed my own best friend. But that kiss meant absolutely nothing. He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

I walked back to my dorm and layed in my bed. I fell asleep after an hour.

My alarm woke me up. I got ready and climbed down to common room. I opened the door to leave the common room until Louis yelled from other side of the room.

"Y'n!"- He said as I turned around.

"Hm?"- I asked turning around.

"Can I please have a minute?"- He asked nervously.

"Sure."- I said preparing myself for amount of awkwardness.

"I AM SO SORRY."- He said placing his hands on my shoulders dramatically.

"Louis its fi-"- I said as he cut me off.

"No it's not fine."- He said making circles around the room now. "I was drunk yea, but I made such awkwardness in our friendship now and."

"Louis."- I said as he turned around to me. "You were drunk it is fine."

"It is not Y'n."- He said. "I mean why would I even kiss you? My own best friend? How much did I even drink? What did Draco say that caused me to do this?"

"Draco said kiss me or get detention with Umbridge."- I said skipping the amortentia part.

"Well detention with Umbridge isn't that bad. What is wring with me?"- He said putting his arm on his head and still making circles around the room.

"Louis."- I yelled a bit while he stopped spinning. "Stop overreacting."- I said laughing.

"I am not overreacting. Why would I even do this on last day?"- He said going through his hair with his hands.

"Listen."- I said putting my arms on his shoulders. "You apologized, it's fine. You were drunk so was I and we are blaming Draco."

"But now I made everything-"- He said looking around.

"You didn't. If we were sober then it would be pretty awkward."- I said.

"And if I kissed you now would it be awkward?"- He asked obviously joking.

"Don't even think about it."- I said.

"I was kidding."- He said laughing.

"I know."- I said. "And now let's enjoy our last day."

"And kill Draco."- He added.

"That too."- I said as left the common room.

We walked towards Great Hall and sat down. Draco wasn't in Great Hall. Probably avoiding us.

"You two look traumatized."- Hermione said coming towards us. "What did you do?"

"Me and Louis-"- I tried to continue, but Louis cut me off.

"Are you going to tell her?"- He asked.

"I won't tell anyone."- Hermione said. "Now continue."

"Anyways me and Louis maybe kissed."- I said whispering.

"Well finally."- She said.

"We were dunk."- Louis said.