-Chapter 23- Nail polish

It was last day of summer break and I was sitting on table with my mom and dad eating dinner.

"So who was that boy you were with when you got off the train?"- My mom asked while I almost choked on my water. Dad gave me a death stare.

"That's Louis."- I said trying to not get murdered by my dad. "My friend."

"Only friend?"- Dad asked.

"Yes dad, only friend."- I said turning around to him.

We awkwardly ate our dinner and I went to my room. I saw a letter on my bed and I opened it.

Why is it so hard to write with this feather. Anyways meet me tomorrow in front of train. I don't wanna sit with An**lina.

To Y'n from Louis

I laughed and put letter in my jacket. I put some muggle nail polish in my jacket and went to bed.

Next morning...

"Y'n wake up."- My mom was shaking my bed.

"I'm awakeee."- I said opening my eyes.

"Go get ready and say goodbye to dad. And I will go with you to the train so I can meet your friend Louis."- She said as I opened my eyes widely.

"What?"

"You head me."- She said.

"For God's sake."- I said getting up.

I got ready and said goodbye to my dad.

10 minutes later...

"Don't make Louis uncomfortable please."- I said as we walked to platform.

"Will not."- She said as we ran in the wall.

We were now in front of the train and I saw Louis with his mom. Well this is going to be interesting.

"Y'n!"- He said walking to us with his mom.

"Louis!"- I said giving him a hug.

"Hello Louis, I'm (your moms name) Y'n mom."- My mom said shaking Louis's hand.

I wanted to burry myself alive. Louis awkwardly shook her hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Malia Louis's mom."- Louis's mom was shaking my mom's hand. "I have already met Y'n"- She said while I smiled awkwardly.

"Okay we are going to be late for our train."- I said hugging my mom and waving goodbye to Malia.

"Well this was awkward."- Louis said as we walked to train.

"Tell me about it."- I said as we sat down. "How was your summer?"

"It was okay. I didn't do much actually just read some books and went to the sea."- He said.

"Same literally."- I said. "I'm pretty sure my dad wants to kill you."

Louis looked up confused.

"Well not literally."- I said laughing. "My mom brought you up somehow when she saw us together at the platform and they probably think we have a thing."