-Chapter 50- Joke shop

"Y'n."- I heard Millie saying quietly.

"Hm?"- I asked as I woke up.

"Do you and Louis have to go now?"- She asked.

"We need to Millie."- I said smiling.

"Will you come at Christmas?"- She asked.

"I am sure I will come to visit."- I said.

I eventually had to get up and pack my things. Louis's mom and dad came home and I said hi to them. They were pretty happy to see me. Kendall left because her mom and dad came to pick her up. Thank God.

"Get up."- I said as I entered Louis's room.

"I'm awake."- He said putting pillow over him.

"Get up then."- I said. "We are going to the ally first so we can see Fred's and George's joke shop."

"Fine, fine."- He said getting up.

Louis didn't even take 2 minutes to get ready. His suitcase was already packed and he just put some shirt and pants on.

We went downstairs and his mom made us breakfast.

"She is gorgeous isn't she?"- His mom said to his dad.

"How long have you two been friends?"- His dad asked.

"About 2 years."- I said.

"Basically since we met."- Louis said. "I entered her room in the train by accident."

"And are you Slytherin too?"- His mom asked.

"I am."- I smiled.

We continued to talk to them.

"Mom we are gonna use floo powder because we are going to the ally first."- Louis said.

"Do you know how to use it?"- She asked.

"Y'n does."- He said.

"I do."- I said as we got up.

"Are you two going?"- Issie came running to us.

"We just headed."- Louis said.

"Louis don't murder Y'n or the other way around."- Issie said hugging me. "And don't you dare ruin the friendship."- She looked to Louis.

"Will do my best."- He said.

"If you have a big fight with Y'n I will personally kill you."- She said.

"Is Y'n going?"- Millie came downstairs.

"They are."- Issie said.

"I'm gonna miss you."- Millie said hugging me.

"I'm here too."- Louis said smiling.

"Right."- Millie said hugging Louis.

"See you guys."- I said as we waved them goodbye.

"Do you know how to use floo powder?"- Louis asked me as we were walking towards basement.

"We'll figure it out."- I said.

We got to the basement and saw the powder. I took some of it and stood under the fireplace.

"I think you need to say where you wanna go and just throw it on ground."- I said.

"You go first."- He said.

"Don't mess up."- I said as I thew powder under my feet. Next thing I knew was I was spinning and there I was in the alley.

I got up and looked around. Louis was no where to be seen. I walked further and saw that everything is closed. Just big light in the middle of everything. That was probably the joke shop.