-Chapter 68- Ring

2 AM

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I would wake up from nightmares often and look over to Hermione who was awake too. Harry was sleeping well for once in awhile.

"Y'n."- Hermione whispered.

I turned to my right and saw Hermione laying on her aide looking at the floor. Her eyes were all puffy and she looked exhausted.

"I can't believe Ron just went like that."- She turned around and her whole mood changed.

"Hermione I'm sure it was because of a neck-"- I tried to say something, but she cut me off.

"You can't defend him now Y'n. He knew what he was doing, that necklace doesn't fully control you and aren't you mad because he took Louis with him?"- She asked.

"Of course I am, but why would he take Louis's hand and say he wanted some company. He needed to have a reason. Right?"- I asked while my eyes were watering.

Hermione didn't say anything she just looked at the roof.

"Hermione?"

"I'm sure he just wanted company because he's selfish."- She said turning around. "Get sleep Y'n."

"Good night."- I whispered as I turned around.

"Night, night."- She whispered back.

I woke up early and looked around and Hermione wasn't in bed while Harry was awake staring at the ceiling.

"Where's Hermione?"- I asked.

"Outside."- Harry said. "Plus I found something."

Harry got up and gave me a black book. The book I was holding was very similar to me, but I couldn't remember from where.

"I found it next to Louis's bag, Louis didn't bring his bag because obviously he didn't know he was going too."

"Did you read it?"- I asked.

"No, but I saw the first page and it's I believe Louis's handwriting."- Harry said.

When I opened the book it was big "DO NOT READ, ESPECIALLY ISSIE AND MILLIE!" on the whole page. I laughed little and immediately knew it was Louis's diary from 4th year. He still brings it with him, he said he stopped writing.

"Thank you Harry."- I said leaving outside.

"You're welcome."- Harry said slightly smiling.

We both went outside and saw Hermione looking at the sky. She turned to us and turned back to the sky immediately.

————————————————————————

After some time we realized we had to move. Hermione didn't speak much, neither did I and Harry honestly. Harry would confront me and say that Louis is smart and that they will come back safely. Hermione had a lot of mixed feelings about Ron, one day she would be frustrated about him and other she would be worried. We teleported onto a high rock mountain and unpacked our tent.

"What is that Y'n?"- Hermione asked me while we were sitting outside.

"It's Louis's diary."- I said getting book out of his bag.

"Are you going to read it?"- She asked me.

"I wasn't planning on."- I said. "Issie told me most of it was about me."