-Chapter 11-Amortentia

Another month passed by. Louis and Angelina were in a relationship. I really didn't mind it because I spent lot of time with Louis anyways.
I didn't wanted to tell Louis about time Angelina threaten me because I didn't wanted to ruin their relationship.

I was sitting with Draco on the Slytherin table and saw Angelina kissing Louis on cheek.

"Jealous?"- Draco whispered to me.

"Not at all."- I said turning around back at the table.

"Someone needs to tell him Angelina has a thing on Blaise."- Draco said to me as he took bite off a green apple.

"What."- I almost choked on my food.

"Well good morning. Did you hear how much she talks about Blaise."- He said rolling his eyes.

"Well how did Louis not notice that?"- I said still not believing what I heard.

"Because he's always with you."

"Why didn't you tell him?"- I asked Draco.

"You tell him."- He said.

"Why me?"

"Because you are his best friend."- He said eating still.

"Tell me what?"- Louis came sitting next to me and Draco.

"Nothing."- I said avoiding eye contact. I knew I couldn't lie to him, that's why I tried to not look at his eyes.

"Y'n look at me."- Louis said as I looked up to him. "You are really a terrible liar."- He said laughing a bit. "Now what happened?"

I looked at my watch and said. "I have potions see you guys later."- I said getting up and leaving.

I have totally forgot me and Louis have always had potions together. Great.

10 minutes later...

"Hello again."- Louis sat next to me. "Now what happened."- He said looking concerned.

"It's about Angelina."- I said looking at my books.

"Enough chatting you two."- Snape said hitting us with a book. "Today we will be making   Amortentia a love potion."

Fred and George looked at me smirking. They weren't even supposed to be in this class.

"Miss Granger what do you smell?"- Snape asked as Hermione smelled the potion.

"Chicken and um chocolates."- She said and quickly realized that Ron smelled like that.

I giggled while twins were bursting out laughing.

I think they were just here to see what we will smell.

"Miss Y'l what about you?"- Snape came as he put potion in front of my face.

I stopped laughing and breathing. I smelled it and said: "Hm...chocolates and um..." I smelled mint. Louis always smelled like mint. Love potion isn't always right. Right? "And um nothing more."- I said lying.

I really didn't wanted to make mine and Louis's friendship awkward. Fred and George probably set this up somehow.

"Mr Partridge?"- Snape said as Louis smelled the potion.

"Perfume."- Louis said without saying what smell it was. "It's probably because I'm sitting next to Y'n she is always wearing a lot of perfume.

"Louis..."- Draco tapped his back. "Y'n isn't wearing any perfume today."

Louis just stood there shocked and said nothing. I pretended like I didn't heard it.

"So what did you smell?"- I said breaking the silence.