-Chapter 24- Forbidden forest

Harry apparently got in trouble for using magic in muggle world, but he says he needed to use it to protect himself.

"What are you zoning out to?"- Louis asked me while we were sitting in Great Hall.

"Doesn't matter." I said as Dumbledore prepared his speech.

"Good evening students!"- Dumbledore said. "Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank."

"What is he gonna do here?"- Louis whispered to me.

"Probably something about magical creatures."- I said. "Where is Hagrid?"

"He is on break, you two listen to Dumbledore speak and you'll now."- Blaise answered my question while me and Louis rolled our eyes.

"We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, professor Delores Umbridge."- Dumbledore said as she chuckled.

The Umbridge teacher got up and everyone was quiet.

"Thank you Headmaster."- She said standing in front of all of us. "I'm sure we're all going to be very good friend."

"Right."- I said looking back to my dinner.

"You already don't like her?"- Louis asked looking at me.

"You can see how annoying she is."- I said.

"You still have a black dot on your cheek."- He said laughing.

"Says you."- I said looking at his cheek which was filled with black dots.

We finished our dinner and sat on bench outside of Potion class.

"I probably have trauma from benches."- Louis said while his hand was rested on my shoulder.

"Same."- I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?"- He asked me as I closed my eyes.

"Bored."- I answered.

Not second later Professor Umbridge walked past us, flicked her wand and now Louis was on one one edge of bench and I was at other.

"Ow."- He said.

"And your asking me how I don't like her."- I said.

She came to us again and said:

"No dating!"- She said in high pitched voice.

"We are friends."- I said with attitude.

"Then no attitude!"- She said.

I rolled my eyes and came closer to Louis when she left.

"You were right she is annoying."- Louis said.

"Can we throw her off Astronomy tower not  me?"- I asked zoning out again.

"I don't have a problem with that."- He said laughing a little. "Did you say you were bored?"

"Yea."- I said without thinking what I said.

"Fine. Get up."- He said as he got up.

"You two."- Draco came running to us.

"Saved me."- I said looking up him.

"Do you wanna play Truth or Dare with slytherins now?"- He asked.

"Sure."- Louis said.

"Okay."- I said getting up.

Draco went to ask Blaise and me and Louis were walking to common room.