-Chapter 32- Black hair dye

I woke up next day with a big headache. I went to my bathroom looked at the mirror and remembered everything.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."- I said making circles around the bathroom. "I'm an idiot."

I got ready and saw Draco and Louis leaving the common room.

"Louis!"- I yelled from the top of the stairs. "Do you have a second?"

"Sure."- He said looking confused while Draco just accepted it and walked away.

"Look so I really didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable last night by saying I wasn't wearing any perfume. It was probably from my jacket and-"- I tried to continue, but I looked up and he was laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Its funny how you stress about nothing Y'n."- He said. "It was probably from your jacket everything is fine."

"Yea, but I made you so uncomfortable-"-I tried to continue but he shushed me.

"You didn't it's fine."- He said laughing. "And sorry for basically harassing you when we went to our dorms."

"You hugged me Louis."- I said.

"Still."- He said.

"I don't know why I even said that."- I said.

"Did you know you didn't have perfume on?"- He asked.

"Yea, but I didn't wanted to say it to you because I thought it will make things awkward."- I said.

"Well you knew it was probably from your jacket."- He said.

"Right an did you know that the rule of 8 inches doesn't exist anymore?"- I said as his eyes lightened.

"Really?"- He asked happily.

"Yes after months."- I said smiling.

"Finally!"- Louis said having the biggest smile on his face.

We walked out of common room like we just got out of Azkaban. We walked in Great Hall an sat down.

"Y'n, Louis!"- Hermione came storming to us while we turned around. "You know when I said Harry and Cho kissed."

"Yea."- I said.

"Well they didn't. Fred and George made it up."- She said.

"Of course they did."- I said.

"You guys know they are gonna kiss eventually."- Louis said.

"What do you mean?"- Hermione said as I turned around to Louis.

"Are you two blind? Have you seen how they look at each other?"- He asked as I looked confused.

"They look at each other the same way like you two look at each other."- Fred came next to Hermione and pointed to me and Louis.

"Well Y'n doesn't have heart eyes when she looks at me."- Louis said.

"Yet."- Fred said.

"Sure, sure."- I said.

We continued talking about Harry and Cho until Harry came to us.

"What are you all talking about?"- He asked.

"Nothing."- Hermione said.

"It's about me and Cho right?"- Harry said smiling.

"You see Y'n and Louis."- George came behind us. "It is that easy to confess feelings to each other."

"I haven't seen Cho and Harry confess feelings to each other."- I said turning to him.

"At least he doesn't deny it."- Fred said.