-Chapter 63- The wedding

So basically Ginny told me Bill is getting married today at like 2 AM. Ginny had lots of dressed and me and Hermione could borrow some. I woke up early today. At like 8 AM. I climbed downstairs and saw George standing in front of the kitchen door.

"What are you doing?"- I asked coming towards him.

"Watching Ginny and Harry."- He said.

"And why are you watching them?"- I asked.

"Look."- He said. "I'm going to walk in them kissing."

"George do not."- I said.

"I need some coffee anyways."- He said taking a step forward.

"George no wait-"- I said trying to grab his shirt and hold him back. I didn't succeed obviously. Who is going to hold a whole 6'3
man back. I went towards them to try to stop him somehow or just try not to distract Harry and Ginny, but someone turned me around.

"What are you doing?"- Louis asked me as he turned me around and his hands were on my waist.

"What are you doing?"- I asked.

"Looking for you."- He said.

"Well I'm trying to stop George from distracting Harry and Ginny."- I said while my hands were on his chest.

"From what exactly?"- He asked.

"They are gonna kiss you blizzaring idiot."- I said smiling.

"How was I supposed to know that?"- He asked laughing.

"Shush."- I said putting my finger on his lips.

I turned around and saw George awkwardly going to get his coffee. To my left I saw Harry and Ginny kissing. Very awkwardly.

"I really hope people don't see us like this."- Louis whispered.

"Morning."- George said holding cup of coffee while Ginny and Harry turned around. They backed off each other while George was smirking.

Me and Louis walked in kitchen and I took newspaper's.

"You idiot."- I said hitting George's shoulder with newspaper's while Louis laughed. I would hit his head, but his head was wrapped.

"Thanks."- Harry said.

"It was funny alright."- George said rubbing his shoulder.

"It kinda was."- Louis said.

"Still didn't had to ruin the moment."- I said turning around to George.

"What did he do?"- Hermione came inside the kitchen while I sat next to Louis.

"Harry and Ginny kissed and George may or may not interrupted them."- Louis said. mm

"They what?"- Hermione said almost spitting out tea. "Finally!"

"You didn't had to stop me from stopping George you know?"- I whispered turning around to Louis.

"Like it wasn't nice being pinned against me."- He said drinking coffee and turning around to me smirking.

"Very funny"- I said smiling as we turned around to George and Hermione.