-Chapter 71- Malfoy manor

"Snatch em."- Man yelled as we started yelling.

Me, Hermione, Harry, Louis and Ron started running while they were throwing spells at us. I was running through leaves and muds while Ron was the closest one to me. Me and Ron were running as I saw Hermione throwing spells at them.

"Ron!"- I said turning around while Ron's feet got stuck to a trap.

"Come with me beautiful."- Man behind me got me up and put my arms behind my back. "You two. Get him."

I was walking with arms behind my back while I could feel bruise forming. I saw spells being thrown in front of me.

"Too bad you didn't get to help your boyfriend."- He said.

"He's my friend."- I said.

"My apologies."- He said pressing onto my arms more.

We walked towards Hermione and Harry and I saw Harry laying on the floor while Hermione was standing up and Louis was next to Hermione. He saw how I couldn't move my hands as his face turned red from anger.

"Don't."- I muttered with my lips.

"What happened to you ugly? No, not you."- Man said to Harry. "What's your name?"

"Dudley."- Harry said while his whole face was messed up. "Vernom Dudley."

"Check it."- He said moving towards Hermione. "And you, my lovely. What do they call you?"

"Penelope Clearwater, half-blood."- Hermione said.

"What about you my dear?"- He said walking towards me.

"Pansy."- I said not thinking twice. "Pansy Parkinson, pure-blood."

"Is that your boyfriend there?"- He said turning around to Louis while I didn't say anything. "He looks pretty mad. I can see why he likes you dear."

I moved my head to not face him and looked to Louis who looked furious. He turned my head to face him again as my body filled up with rage.

"Behave or we could easily kill you and your boyfriend."- He said letting go off my face.

"There's no Vernon Dudley here."- Other man said holding little book.

"You hear that ugly? This says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"- They said holding Harry.

"The list is wrong, I told you who I am."- Harry said.

Other man who was uncomfortably close to me went up to Harry and placed his hand on Harry's face and looked at him.

"Change of plan."- He said. "We're not taking them to Ministry.

Later...

Man was holding my hand as we were walking in front of a big mansion. I recognized it immediately. It was perfectly described as Draco would say it to me. Big and dark and scary. We walked to the gate and Bellatrix stood on the other side.

"Get Draco."- She said.

We walked in front of it as doors opened.

"This is Pansy."- Man who was holding me out me in front of everyone. "She's a pure-blood and Draco's friend."

Their guard or something turned me around to face Hermione, Louis and Ron as he looked at me. I looked to Louis who never looked more worried.

"Upstairs second room to the right."- Guard said to me as I kind of shockingly looked at him.

"Okay."- I said.

They all walked away to other room downstairs as I watched them go.

"Go."- Guard said to me.