-Chapter 37- Inahler

Next morning I had potions with Louis. I woke up and climbed down to the common room.

"Did you bring your inhaler?"- I asked Louis as I was not standing in front of him.

"Aw are you worrying about me?"- He asked making aw sound long.

"I don't want you to die."- I said. "Walk now."

"Fine,fine."- He said as I pushed his back to walk.

We walked in Great Hall to have breakfast first.

"Y'n, Louis!"- Fred and George came behind us. "Can't hide now."

"Well hello you two."- I said turning around.

"What were you doing in bathroom except hiding from us?"- George said smirking.

"Probably snogging."- Fred said.

"Talking."- I said. "You know when someone says something and other person answers it and conversation keeps going."

Louis laughed while Fred and George tried to look mad.

"See you later then and do not run away."- George said.

"Byeee."- Me and Louis yelled from the table.

We finished our breakfast and went towards potions.

"Wanna try my inhaler?"- He asked getting his inhaler our of his pocket.

"I would probably pass out from it."- I said. "And I know what you are trying to do."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."- He said looking around smirking.

We walked in potion and sat down.

"Students today we will be doing-"- Snape said looking at his table. "Where are the black leaves?"

We sat there in silence.

"Y'l would you please go to my cabinet and get the black leaves in a clear potion?"- He said. "Alone."- He said and turned to Louis.

"Sure."- I said getting up.

At this point I would do anything to get our of the potions. I walked to his cabinet and opened it up. I saw leaves straight away, but they were too high for me to reach.

I tried to reach it, but I accidentally pushed red potion and it fell. I closed my eyes preparing myself for a loud crash.

Nothing crashed.

"Lucky you."- Louis said as I turned around to him.

"How in the hell did you get in here?"- I asked.

"I said I forgot my inhaler and could I go to my dorm."- He said. "Besides I would do anything to get out of the class."

"And he believed you?"- I asked.

"Well clearly."- He said.

"Give me that."- I said trying to reach potion in his hand.

"Reach it."- He said smirking.

I tried to reach it, but he kept holding my shoulder back so I couldn't move.

"I am gonna throw you down the stairs."- I said.

"You don't want me to have attack and die?"- He said.