-Chapter 29-Professor Trelawney

I went to common room early. It was about 6 am when I was sitting on couch.

"Y'n wake up."- Louis was shaking me.

"What happened?"- I asked opening my eyes.

"You probably fell asleep. Get up we have breakfast."- He said.

"5 more minutes okay."- I said covering myself with a blanket.

"You will fall asleep again."- He said taking my blanket.

"Give me that."- I said trying to reach the blanket.

"You can't reach it."- He said laughing.

"I hate you."

"Let's go now."- He said placing blanket on couch. Second he placed blanket on couch I jumped on it.

"Good night."- I said laying down.

"Fine then."- He said picking me up and carrying me out of common room.

"Your so extra."- I said as he placed me down.

"Walk."- He said as we started walking.

We walked in Great Hall and saw a wall full of rules.

"What is this now?"- I said.

"Blaise what is this?"- Louis asked Blaise.

"That Umbridge teacher placed them on wall and we have to follow them."- Blaise said.

"No buying things from Weasley twins, Dress appropriately."- I read the rules.

"Well this is."- Louis said. "Awful."

We finished our breakfast and had a class together. It was predicting. We sat down next to each other as always.

Professor Trelawney started her lesson until Umbridge walked in and interrupted her.

"Could you please predict something for me?"- Umbridge asked.

"I'm sorry?"- Trelawney said.

"She needs to get out of this school."- Louis whispered to me.

"Fast."- I whispered back.

"One teensy little prophesy?"- Umbridge said.

Professor Trelawney tried to make up something, but Umbridge started writing something on her script and turned around.

"Pity."- She said.

"No, wait, wait, no."- Professor Trelawney said. "I think I do see something. Yes. I do. Something dark. You... are in grave danger."

"Lovely."- Umbridge said writing something down.

"Okay students today we will see each other close future."- She said trying to act normal.

"We do this every single time."- I said.

"Hold hands with your partner that is sitting next to you and focus."- She said.

Draco turned to us and smirked.

"Choke."- I said as he turned around.

Louis gave me his hands and I gave him mine. We were trying to hold our laugh the entire time.

"Now close your eyes and focus."- She said.

I closed my eyes still laughing.

"Focus and try to see something."- She continued.

I started seeing something. It was me and Louis sitting on bench. We were talking until we started getting closer to each other. I opened my eyes and Louis opened them at the same time.