-Chapter 17- Task 2

I woke up next morning and layed down in my bed a bit. My thoughts were full of different things. But the most common one was Louis. Why did I smell him in amortentia, why did I-

"Y'n!"- My thoughts were interrupted by Louis screaming from common room.

"Coming!"- I yelled and got ready.

I walked down to common room.

"What?"- I asked as I stood next to him.

"Why did you take so long?"- He asked as we started walking.

"Maybe I don't want to get up from bed second I wake up."- I said as we were on moving stairs.

It was last step of stair and they started moving. I almost fell off but Louis caught my arm.

"This is like 100th time I saved you from dying."- He said helping me up.

"What would I do without you?"- I said sarcastically.

We entered the Great Hall and sat down.

"Y'n."- Cedric said as me and Louis turned around to him.

"Yea?"

"You need to stay after class, Dumbledore will announce second task and you need to be apart of it."- He said.

"I am not risking my life."- I said.

"You will not risk your life just come, you will see."- He said as leaving.

"Can I come too?"- Louis asked as we turned around.

"Probably."- I answered.

"You will not risk your life."- He added.

"I won't and why would I listen to you?"- I said smirking.

"I had to listen to you about putting my name in Goblet of Fire."- He said smirking back.

"It's not the same thing."

"Oh, it is."- He said turning around.

"Well Y'n wouldn't die and you probably would."- Blaise came next to us.

"If I told you the amount of times Y'n almost died you would be shocked."- Louis answered.

"That's a lie."- I said.

"It's not."- He said back.

"It is."- I said mocking.

"You literally almost fell down the moving stairs now."- He said turning around to face me.

"But I didn't."- I said as Blaise laughed.

"Because I helped you."- Louis said.

"Yea, yea."- I said drinking the water.

Bell rang and I had to stay. And when i stayed Louis stayed too.

"Students!"- Dumbledore yelled while me, Hermione, Cho and other students stood there. "You will participate in second task, but you will be ones who needs to be saved.

"What is that supposed to mean?"- Louis whispered to me.

"I don't know."- I said confused as hell.

"You will be underwater. Don't panic you will be sleeping and you can't drown while champion's will try to save you. Y'n, Cedric will try to save you and Cho while Harry is going to try to save Hermione and Ron."- Dumbeldore said.

"How are you going to sleep underwater?"- Louis asked.

"Probably some spell or drink some potion."- I answered.