-Chapter 73- Neville

"She's coming back."- Hermione said as Ariana in the picture was walking back.

The picture somehow opened and there was a whole tunnel behind it.

"Neville?"- Harry asked as Neville came out it.

"How was there a whole tunnel behind a picture?"- Louis asked confused.

"Exactly."- Ron said.

"We've got couple of more coming through."- Neville said.

We walked in the tunnel and it was dark and creepy while we were walking.

"I never knew this even existed."- I said as we were all with our wands out to see where we are walking to.

"It's because it never existed till now."- Neville said. "Several secret passages were sealed off follows doubt of the year. This is the only way in our out now. Grounds are crawling with Death eaters and Dementors."

"How is it like Snape being the headmaster?"- Louis asked.

"Awful."- Neville said.

Neville was talking to us about how Hogwarts is now and how everything has changed. He would randomly change the theme of the conversation about his plants. I remember 3 years ago when he talked to me about his plants for solid 2 hours. He was happy I was listening.

"I brought your surprise."- Neville said opening the doors as we walked in and saw everyone.

Everybody started cheering Harry's name as we walked in. I saw Fred and George and they immediately walked towards me and hugged me.

"You two are alive."- Fred said as we all hugged.

"Great to know our best friend isn't dead."- George said. "Wait can we call her our best friend?"

"Wait she's Louis's best friend."- Fred said turning to George.

"Aren't they together?"- George said as me and Louis just stared at them.

"Oh right, forgot about that."- Fred said turning to us. "But she can still be his best friend?"- He said turning to George again.

"But they are together you idiot."- George said.

"It is fine."- Louis said. "Of course she can what type of question was that?"

"But aren't you two together?"- Fred asked.

"Did you break up?"- George said opening his mouth.

"You two broke up??"- Fred said shocked.

"Oh my God they broke up."- George said.

"Are you two mad?"- Ron said. "They didn't break up you idiots."

"Nice to see you two little brother."- George said.

"Thank God."- Fred said as me and Louis just laughed.

"Okay."- We heard Harry say as we turned around. "There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle and it may help us defeat You-Know-Who."

"Right."- Neville said. "What is it?"

"We don't know."- Harry said.

"Where is it?"- Dean asked.

"We don't know that either."- Harry said. "I realized it's not much to go on. I think it has something to do with Ravenclawn, um i'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone any ideas?"

"We'll there's Rowena Ravenclawn's lost diadem."- Luna said.

"Oh bloody hell here we go."- Ron whispered.