-Chapter 1- Hogwarts

Y'n- your name

It was my fourth year at Hogwarts. I'm a half- blood. My mom is a witch while my dad is a muggle. I never understood why people even judged people by their blood.
I was really good friends with Golden trio, Fred and George whole time I spent in Hogwarts.

Don't get me wrong muggle life is pretty okay (not like everyone describes it), but I always felt I belong in Hogwarts.

"Y'n you will be late for your train!"- My mom yelled."Again!"

Oh did I forget to mention that I was late on the train in my first year because I wanted to finish a song in the shower.

"Y'n!"
"Coming!"-I said grabbing my bag and my owl (Her name is Lolly) .
"Y'n sweetheart take care, don't come back with any boys around you, understood?"- My dad said to me and kissed me on my forehead.
"Understood."- I said giggling.

My dad is very overprotective so I just chose to not have boyfriends for now (probably for the rest of my life by what he says).

My mom took me there and I had to run through the wall alone.

"Okay honey I will miss you take care."- She said hugging me tight.

My mom is really tall like 5'10 so I looked like a minion next to her.

I ran to the wall hoping I would crash and have the spotlight. Just kidding.

When I arrived at the platform I bumped into the boy with brown messy hair and brown puppy eyes.

"Oh I am sorry."- I said looking up to him. He was actually a good looking guy.

"Don't worry about it."- He said picking his things up while helping me with mine.

Me and brown haired guy separated and went to our trains. I believe I saw him get in the train for Hogwarts too, but I just think I was hallucinating.

Fred, George, Hermione, Ron and Harry spent their summers in The Burrow and went to Paris so they won't be back soon.

There was barely free rooms, but I found one.

I sat down and took my book out. It was about a women with toxic relationship with a man. Imagine not being independent.

"Is this seat taken, oh It's you!"- Brown haired boy said while he stormed in the room.

"It's not you can sit here."- I said while moving my things from other seat.

"So I'm sorry for not introducing myself I was in panick because I'm a new student."- He said sitting next to me.

"It's okay I was in hurry too, but my name is Y'n nice to meet you."- I said giving my hand to him.

"I'm Louis nice to meet you too Y'n"- He said shaking my hand.
"Soo in what year are you in Hogwarts and why are you sitting alone here?"- He said while lifting his one eyebrow.

"I'm in foruth year and I'm alone here because all of my friends are in Paris."- I said looking away and putting my bag away.

"Because I wanted to spend summer with my parents."-I said while he took my book.

"Whaat are you reading?"- He said taking my book and lifting it up so I can't reach it.
"Wait this is falling? I read this book too!"- He said going through it.