-Chapter 45- Potion

It was last weekend in the school.

"Where were you two yesterday the whole day?"- Blaise asked as me and Louis were sitting in the common room.

"A very long story."- Louis said.

"I have time."- Draco said.

"Rather not."- I said as me and Louis left the common room.

"Adrian."- Louis said.

"You don't need to keep reminding me."- I looked over to him.

"Just trying to help."- He said.

"Should we check up on Harry?"- I asked.

"I think we should just leave Hermione and Ron to confront him. He just lost his godfather."- Louis said.

"Yea your probably right."- I said as we sat down in Great Hall.

We were eating breakfast for a while and then Adrian sat next to us.

"Adrian listen."- I said.

"You don't need to explain yourself."- He said.

"No I do."- I said.

"I got to go Y'n now."- He said getting up.

"Let (your pronouns) explain (your pronouns)sef."- Louis said as he pulled his hand to sit down.

"I couldn't come because basically I was curious and followed Hermione, Harry and Ron somewhere. We got in big trouble I don't think I can say what I saw or what happened."- I said.

"Were you with Louis?"- He asked.

"I was."- I said.

"Of course your with him when you are in trouble."- He said.

"Y'n almost died are you serious?"- Louis said frustrated.

"It was probably because of you."- Adrian said frustrated too.

"It wasn't because of him. I can take care of myself and choose what to do. Stop acting like everything is his fault."- I said.

"Then why are you always with him when you are in trouble?"- He asked.

"Because he is my best friend and I'm always with him."- I said.

"He probably even planned for you to not go."- He said.

"Why on earth would I do that?"- Louis asked.

"Like I don't see the tension every day between you two."- Adrian said angrily.

"Sorry for almost dying."- I said frustrated.

"Completely ignoring the sentence I said."- Adrian said getting up and leaving.

"Your still an asshole!"- Louis yelled as he left.

"And I thought he finally changed."- I said.

"If he can't take something serious like this he shouldn't even be considered a good person."- Louis said.

We ate rest of the breakfast and sat on bench outside. We spent rest of the morning talking about Adrian.

"Too bad Y'n rejected Adrian. Right Louis?"- Draco asked as he sat next to us.

"Too bad I won't be jealous of Adrian anymore awh."- Louis imitated Draco.

"What's up with Potter?"- Draco asked.