-Chapter 67- Horcrux

Next morning we got up early and started walking straight away, we walked through many grass fields, rivers, bridges, mountains. We didn't really know where we were going, but we had to get out of there. On our way nobody was barely speaking, just me and Louis sometimes. Ron was holding the radio and listening closely to it while giving Hermione and Harry strange looks.

"Ron is everything alright?"- I asked stepping further to get closer to him.

"Look at Harry and Hermione."- He said pissed.

"What do you mean?"- I asked while Hermione was giving Harry water.

"Never mind, you can go back to talking with Louis."- He said as Louis put his arm on my shoulder so he could catch up while Ron moved from us.

"It's better if you leave him."- Louis said.

"Why is he so pissed all the time?"- I asked.

"He is clearly jealous Y'n."- Louis said.

"Of Hermione and Harry?"- I asked. "That makes zero sense."

"Prove that to him."- I asked. "When Adrian was into you I was ignoring Draco all the time, regretting that now."

"He's going to be okay Louis."- I said as Ron turned up the radio so we stopped talking.

"I know."- He said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

After lots of days walking, seeing places like you would see in movies or read in books and after hours of hearing missing names of witches and wizards we finally found a place to rest a little. Me and Louis were sitting outside while Hermione, Harry and Ron were inside.

"Maybe Ron is just worried about Fred, George and Ginny."- I said while my head was resting on Louis's shoulder.

"He is, but he is jealous of Hermione and Harry like 100%."- Louis said.

"Hermione and Harry are obviously friends and Ron can see that Hermione likes him."- I said.

"Well when he likes her he sees things differently."- Louis said.

"That makes no sense."- I said.

"You haven't had Draco brag about me and you for 3 years straight and it shows."- Louis said turning to me dramatically.

"With your point, you would be jealous of Draco or Blaise."- I said.

"You don't spend whole day with them."- He said. "Big difference."

"How were you jealous of Adrian then?"- I asked.

"Because Adrian was clearly into you, you idiot."- He said.

"Well someone needs to prove to Ron that Hermione and Harry are friends before he kills Harry."- I said.

"It's all because of that necklace."- Louis said. "He wears it all the time and that radio."

"He is scared that he will heard name he recognizes on it."- I said. "I just hope they're all okay."

"If me and you are alive then they are too."- Louis said.

"I hope so."- I said.

"Come."- He said getting up and placing his hand in front of me. "You need to be cheered up."

"We are not going anywhere."- I said putting my hands on bench.

"Come on."- He said taking my arm and getting me up.

"No we're not."- I said sitting back. "Plus you're going to fall in grass behind you."

Louis was standing like inch away from grass that was all in water still with his arm in front of me.