-Chapter 42- Headmaster

^ I put a song (Sweater Weather) so you can listen whole reading if you want to! And when you see (your pronouns) I mean to read that sentence with your pronouns :).

Me and Louis were sitting in Great Gall until Hermione came running to us.

"UMRBIDGE IS A HEADMASTER NOW!"- She was out of her breathe.

"What?!"- Me and Louis turned to her at the same time.

"You must be kidding."- I said.

"I wish I was."-She said. "Dumbledore took all fault from our organization and called it "Dumbeldore's army" and then they told him he should go to Azkaban and then he disappeared."

"Did he go to Azkaban?!"- Louis asked.

"No luckily."- She said. "He disappeared with his owl."

"She can't be our headmaster."- I said.

"We are all gonna die with her."- Louis said.

"Don't worry lovebirds."- Fred came behind our backs.

"We will do something on exam you all in 5th year have today that we have been planning to do all year."- George said.

"That's even worse!"- Hermione said.

"Some fun is needed here in Hogwarts."- Fred said.

"Rubbish! You will get us in the even more trouble!"- Hermione said.

"Calm down Granger they will get in trouble not us."- Blaise sat opposite of us.

"Unbelievable."- She said.

"Isn't exam next class?"- I asked.

"We had exam?"- Louis asked.

"Well good morning Louis."- I said as he nervously smiled.

"Probably forgot about it because he thinks about Y'n all the time."- George said raising his eyebrow.

"Very funny."- I said.

"See you on exam."- Fred and George turned around and messing up mine and Hermione's hair.

"This is going to be interesting."- Blaise said.

Breakfast ended and we headed to our class for exam. We had this exam together because it was important.

"I literally didn't even know we have this exam."- Louis said.

"Lucky enough they will interrupt it."- I said.

I sat in front of the Louis and he sat behind me. Everyone had their own seat. Exam was very hard actually. Hermione didn't even think what she is going to write, she knew straight away. Umrbidge just stood there smiling and looking at us suffering.

Suddenly we all hear a big crash. Umbridge walked smiling to the door as I turned around to Louis.

"Well you wrote your name."- I said laughing and looking at Louis's messy handwriting.

"Better something then nothing."- He said.

I turned to door and saw to gingers flying on a broom in a room. We all got up and they started throwing fireworks. They started throwing fireworks at everyone.

They threw firework between me and Louis and it turned in a heart.

"I hate you two!"- I smiled to them as heart went away.

"Ready?"- One of them was holding a big firework.

"Move if you want to live."- I pulled Louis closer to me.