-Chapter 66- Perfume

Next morning...

"When did you wake up?"- I asked as I saw Louis just staring up while his arm was around me.

"An hour ago probably."- He said. "Does my arm bother you, I can move it."

"It's fine."- I laughed. "What a gentleman."

"Get up."- He said getting up. "We're going to sit outside."

"Why?"- I asked as he gave me his hand to stand up.

"Because we will wake everyone up."- He said. "I'm traumatized from Issie and Millie waking me up everyday about arguing who's going to wear purple shirt today."

I laughed as we went outside. We walked a little and sat on a big piece of wood. It was kind of cold outside, but not that cold like it was in the middle of the night today.

"I shouldn't bring you into this, I didn't know it would get this dangerous. I just wanted to help Harry because he has been my friend since I was like 10."- I said.

"Y'n I knew what I was doing. Harry is being chased by Voldemort his whole life, of course it will be dangerous. I have known Harry for like 3 years and I would gladly help him too. It's fine."- Louis said.

"Are Issie and Millie alright?"- I asked.

"They are, they moved somewhere away so they can be safe."- Louis said. "They actually wanted to come with me to see you, but mom and dad didn't let them."

"Well they saw me like on Christmas break."- I said.

"You don't wanna know the whole scene when Millie figured out we're dating."- Louis said smiling.

"Why didn't you tell them?"- I asked.

"Well I was supposed to, I just forgot they didn't know and then I started talking to Issie how Blaise reacted when he realized we're dating and then I told them by accident and then they wanted to see you like right now."- He said. "But they couldn't and then they threatened to me the whole day if I leave you or argue with you."

"Watch the second one."- I said.

"I'm trying my best."- He said rolling his eyes.

"Can't wait to see them."- I smiled sarcastically.

"I would get 200 questions per day, consider yourself lucky."- Louis said as we got up.

We continued talking and saw Harry, Hermione and Ron coming out of a tent with a necklace. They started throwing spells at it, but nothing worked. Me and Louis walked towards them while Harry was picking it up.

"You know that you won't be able to destroy a whole horcrux with a spell."- I said.

"Worth a try."- Harry said as he put necklace around his neck.

"What are you doing?"- Hermione asked.

"We have to keep it safe until we find a way to destroy it."- Harry said.

"Seems strange, mate."- Ron said. "Dumbledore sent you off to find all these horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?"

Harry didn't say anything, he just looked at Ron and walked away.

...

Me and Louis were just walking around while Hermione was picking leaves. Harry was sitting by the tent and listening to the radio. Radio would say the missing names of the children and even worse.

"What if he heard Fred's and George's name on it or Ginny's or-"- I said.

"Im sure they're fine."- Louis said. "They are all
smart Y'n, they will be just fine and we will see them at school again."